Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deleting NSC account

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Can't delete your account but can give you a long ban if you wish. Sorry to see you go but respect the decision.

Yes please.
Would like the account deleted at some point though so hopefully [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can arrange that at some point.
As I'm going to be banned it's really tempting to do something that makes it worthwhile!!! (I won't though!)

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Who's now gonna provide the first class nature photography. :shrug: for an example check out KL's latest contribution to the general photography thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope you never have to struggle with mental health issues.

Best advice - don't leave. Some great support on here. Plenty in a similar boat and plenty of bailers, sail hoister and anchor weighers. :thumbsup:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
If they truly never want to log into NSC again they could change email to an address they don't own.

The visit a password generator site such as https://www.avast.com/en-gb/random-password-generator

Copy the password and change NSC password with the copied password.

Log out of NSC.

Will never be able to log in again or use reset password as emails won't get to them. Whole process would take less than a minute!

Clearly thought about this for sometime.......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Best advice - don't leave. Some great support on here. Plenty in a similar boat and plenty of bailers, sail hoister and anchor weighers. :thumbsup:

This. Several people with troubles and there is a great, if not often discussed (the odd thread from time to time) support group to help. Several people, myself included have benefitted from this.

[MENTION=631]Kneon Light[/MENTION] If you feel you have to go then we can't stop you, but myself and others are a PM away if you ever want to chat through things.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This. Several people with troubles and there is a great, if not often discussed (the odd thread from time to time) support group to help. Several people, myself included have benefitted from this.

[MENTION=631]Kneon Light[/MENTION] If you feel you have to go then we can't stop you, but myself and others are a PM away if you ever want to chat through things.

We are indeed. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Best advice - don't leave. Some great support on here. Plenty in a similar boat and plenty of bailers, sail hoister and anchor weighers. [emoji106]
Indeed this! There is lots of unexpected support for a great many problems here.

D

Deleted member 2719

Have sent private message to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] but no reply.
Please can someone give me clear instructions how to delete my NSC account?
Thanks

I went NSC dry for Feb by using Block sites app.

I went to log In a couple of time during that month and the app just blocked me.

Give it a go.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Thanks for the concern.
I'm fine but things are getting to me more than they should.
Have had issues in the past and just want to take steps to ensure they don't return.
I have very little free time in general and spending it getting wound up and angry with people I don't know on the internet is not healthy for me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes please.
Would like the account deleted at some point though so hopefully [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can arrange that at some point.
As I'm going to be banned it's really tempting to do something that makes it worthwhile!!! (I won't though!)

Given a ban. Hope you get to a better place soon.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You could always change your password, using something completely random, unmemorable (like 2**yanXC@; or similar - something you'll never remember - and don't keep a note of it!) - then log off.

But then there's the whole 'forgotten password' route.

I hope [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] has issued a very lengthy ban if that's what the OP really wants.

I appreciate issues with Social Media. I deleted my Twitter account at the turn of the year and I've felt much happier without it.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Thanks for the concern.
I'm fine but things are getting to me more than they should.
Have had issues in the past and just want to take steps to ensure they don't return.
I have very little free time in general and spending it getting wound up and angry with people I don't know on the internet is not healthy for me.

Good luck coming off NSC if that's right for you.

I came off all social media a year ago it's only NSC that I kept going, like you it was generally taking to much of my day and some of the comments and general views were so warped I found the whole thing just unpleasant which was rolling over into my real world, I have not missed it at all, NSC is slightly different as we all have somthing in common aperture from the Brexit thread where I do post but try very hard to never appear disrespectful.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The only tried and tested way to do it is to threaten to sue Bozza

Because someone may or may not have requested/demanded it, Bozza has in the recent past stressed that he wasn't threatened with being sued. I can't remember exactly which entity it was but there was mention of reporting to some other body (possibly the ICO?).

Don't want Bozza getting sued because he didn't correct someone for claiming he was sued when he wasn't just because he was on holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here