Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking for the Shop

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I need to pop down to the Amex store this week to pick up a couple of items - i usually get the train on match days, so I don't know about the parking during the off-season.

Can I just roll up to the car park and park there, and do they charge for the pleasure of it?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
There's no charge for parking in Bennett's Field for visiting the shop (when it isn't a match day of course). Just stop at the gatehouse and explain that you're picking something up from there, and they'll wave you through.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Could you pick me up a flask, I'll need a new one for the season ahead! :)

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Could you check if they any 1901 commemorative bottle tops please.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So i've gotta also buy several bottles/caps, a new striker and a selfie stick.

This might cost more than a new shirt. Not by much though...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If disabled you used to be able to drive up and park opposite the shop but that is no longer possible as they have barriers to prevent this.

The gatehouse security guard arranges for the golf buggy to come collect you from the car park if you tell them someone in the car has mobility issues. Great service.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The gatehouse security guard arranges for the golf buggy to come collect you from the car park if you tell them someone in the car has mobility issues. Great service.

Iirc that service was afforded to Harry Redknapp when he was manager of QPR, our very own Edna has photographic evidence!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A bargain at £21.99

3.jpg

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Went over to the shop on Saturday and had to park right up by the gatehouse as Bennett’s field was rammed as was the coach park - 10,000+ Jehovas Witnesses had descended on the Amex for their annual gathering. The place was heaving, all except the shop which none of them seemed interested in for some reason?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here