Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Not sure if they are only available here but we have an IPTV box called a Meoflix Flixter. It costs around the equivalent of £80 one off and I get all the channels, and more, that you would get on a subscribed service.
Between Band, DAZN, ESPN, Foxsports and Sport TV (all pre loaded) I have been able to see most Albion games.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My Amazon stick, on the home screen, advertises the EPL for UK viewers and how to watch it. It shows NOW, BT & DAZN. I remember someone saying BT were trying to offload their rights, but to see DAZN officially (and not a stream) shows that company mean business.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My Amazon stick, on the home screen, advertises the EPL for UK viewers and how to watch it. It shows NOW, BT & DAZN. I remember someone saying BT were trying to offload their rights, but to see DAZN officially (and not a stream) shows that company mean business.

DAZN have lost the rights to the Premier League in Canada from next season. It's moving over to Fubo.

DAZN also lost $1.3BILLION in 2020. I'm not sure how long their billionaire owner will be willing to keep pumping in money. It doesn't seem like a great business model.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
DAZN have lost the rights to the Premier League in Canada from next season. It's moving over to Fubo.

DAZN also lost $1.3BILLION in 2020. I'm not sure how long their billionaire owner will be willing to keep pumping in money. It doesn't seem like a great business model.

That's top info - thankyou!

I see they also have Canadian Premier League and Canadian World Cup qualifiers! Though I was hoping SportsNet would get the Premier League so I could rid myself a subscription. Alas!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's top info - thankyou!

I see they also have Canadian Premier League and Canadian World Cup qualifiers! Though I was hoping SportsNet would get the Premier League so I could rid myself a subscription. Alas!

I haven't heard great things about the Fubo streaming service though. I don't think you can rewind or rewatch games without manually setting it to record (which doesn't work half the time). I'm hoping they up their game for next season.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Interesting. Price looks about same fubo Vs dazn. Wonder if it's easy to sign up from abroad?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I successfully used dazn for 2 years to watch any Premier league game.. I have tried & failed to sign up to or use fubo tv..

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
What's annoying is DAZN still has UCL and NFL.... DAZN was the perfect package for me.

Fubo at least have an app now for Smart TV's / Amazon Fire etc. I haven't signed up yet though, but will this weekend.

I managed to get dazn in uk using PayPal. But no option for that for fubo. I'm crying

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Peacock $4.99 p/m

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I managed to get dazn in uk using PayPal. But no option for that for fubo. I'm crying

Should be possible CA$20 / month or $200 p.a, I friend of mine got on with success as long as you entered a Canadian ZIP code

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Should be possible CA$20 / month or $200 p.a, I friend of mine got on with success as long as you entered a Canadian ZIP code

I have done. I've used a Canadian zip code but it doesn't like my American express credit card

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here