Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Signed up in the end. 60 quid for a year decent value. Picture is great full 1080 HD most of the time. However the frame rate is not great from what I've seen so far. It's stuttery at times.i would rather they drop the quality and up the frames.

Express vpn only service that will work properly outside of Canada

Will use with other iptv sources this season for games not on sky and BT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I have just signed up for the Spanish version. Unfortunately it seems that many of the Saturday 3pm EPL games will be shown delayed at 11PM on the same day. Not really what I was after so I am have to unsubscribe after the free trial period. I'm not going to sit through 90 mins of football when I already know the result... there's more to life than that!

Edit: not sure if this will be the case for Canada (I might have to check if my VPN works)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have just signed up for the Spanish version. Unfortunately it seems that many of the Saturday 3pm EPL games will be shown delayed at 11PM on the same day. Not really what I was after so I am have to unsubscribe after the free trial period. I'm not going to sit through 90 mins of football when I already know the result... there's more to life than that!

Edit: not sure if this will be the case for Canada (I might have to check if my VPN works)

It felt like I spent the second half of last season doing exactly that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

How do pubs in Spain manage to screen every Premier game as it happens. I think that most use Bein Sports

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
How do pubs in Spain manage to screen every Premier game as it happens. I think that most use Bein Sports

Bein Sports don't have the rights so I would suggest that the pubs in touristy areas use the same dodgy methods as others do with VPNs etc.

DAZN are still showing 1 3PM and all other UK televised games live, just not all of them it would seem.

(You'd never find a EPL game on in any bars near me anyway)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Every game is scheduled to be shown live on DAZN in Canada. Just logged in to my account to make sure. :thumbsup:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I use DAZN here in Germany, 10 euro per month, outstanding quality and amount of content.

Also in German with same for two years but sky out bid their rights. How does dazn Canada work ? As I needed german Iban for dazn Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Also in German with same for two years but sky out bid their rights. How does dazn Canada work ? As I needed german Iban for dazn Germany.

I think you can pay by credit card or PayPal for DAZN in Canada. Not sure what kind of address verification there is though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I think you can pay by credit card or PayPal for DAZN in Canada. Not sure what kind of address verification there is though.
You can pay by Google pay ...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cant see an option for this? Only credit/debit card, Paypal or 'Gift Card'
Strange maybe they've taken it down. PayPal should be fine? Or set up a Canadian PayPal just for this

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Signed up in the end. 60 quid for a year decent value.

Just looking online and says Can$150 per year which is 90 - 100 quid. Are these wrong. I may go for this at £60 equivalent. Also is there a 1 month free trial still ? Cheers

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Strange maybe they've taken it down. PayPal should be fine? Or set up a Canadian PayPal just for this

Thanks - seems to have worked with a Canadian paypal, but as you get the first month free it remains to be seen if the payment works in a months time!

Also it seems you cant access the app from a UK app store

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Thanks - seems to have worked with a Canadian paypal, but as you get the first month free it remains to be seen if the payment works in a months time!

How much was it ?

Use the VPN to get the app. No DAZN in UK obviously.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

That’s a very good point .... I do wonder if it will work past the trial stage.... mines up after first game so I will keep ya posted. I had to download the apk from internet just search dazn apk.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here