Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Just looking online and says Can$150 per year which is 90 - 100 quid. Are these wrong. I may go for this at £60 equivalent. Also is there a 1 month free trial still ? Cheers

More and more this make me think it will reject after the trial. Let’s see. If it does I may try and set up a Canadian PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Is DAZN a better option than the NBC gold pass?

Starting to think NBC will be easier, and cheaper. You can watch all games live can't you $65 and plenty of VPNs will work for this.

* correction, NBC not showing all games live.

Last edited:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
How much was it ?

Use the VPN to get the app. No DAZN in UK obviously.

$20 a month starting one month after you sign up

I have a VPN but my Apple App store is UK centric based on my apple account set up. Not quite sure how to get round that one and may just have to use it through my Amazon Fire Stick and the apk [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] suggested

That’s a very good point .... I do wonder if it will work past the trial stage.... mines up after first game so I will keep ya posted. I had to download the apk from internet just search dazn apk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah will be interesting, despite setting up candian paypal it still links to a UK debit card.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
$20 a month starting one month after you sign up

I have a VPN but my Apple App store is UK centric based on my apple account set up. Not quite sure how to get round that one and may just have to use it through my Amazon Fire Stick and the apk [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] suggested

Yeah will be interesting, despite setting up candian paypal it still links to a UK debit card.

As above in this thread DAZN Canada will only work with ExpressVpn, Privatevpn and Cyberghost. No other VPNs will unlock DAZN

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As above in this thread DAZN Canada will only work with ExpressVpn, Privatevpn and Cyberghost. No other VPNs will unlock DAZN
And privatevpn is max 5 meg connection so forget that !!

They've definitely made it difficult for the casual streamer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005

Reviews I've read don't mention the 5meg restriction. It gets good reviews for speed and everything

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Starting to think NBC will be easier, and cheaper. You can watch all games live can't you $65 and plenty of VPNs will work for this.

* correction, NBC not showing all games live.
Gold is 60 second delay. Dazn is 30 as well.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Gold is 60 second delay. Dazn is 30 as well.

Not bothered about those sort of delays, when watching I don't have alerts from anywhere else so it's 'live'

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Reviews I've read don't mention the 5meg restriction. It gets good reviews for speed and everything

I've been using PrivateVPN for about 6 months. Never had any issues streaming BBC iPlayer in high quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here