Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
You need a Canadian paypal account - which most uk back accounts & credit cards may not link to - but worth a try (works for me) .

Are you able to give an example of a UK bank that might work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Did you not need a Canadian bank account / card to link the PayPal to on set up before requesting money from another source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From memory I think I used a UK card but with a random canadian address. The card wont work for payments but this is why you load the account with $ from the request money feature.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
You pop over to Tranna, go find a shop called Dazn(mates), ask for the pass, Daz will give the nod and wink, you give him $50 CA under the counter, you both mumble a bit, you walk out, hop it back to Pearsons, first plane back to old blighty, done, careful at customs, don't sweat or look suss. Those third world jails in Canada aren't worth comprehending.

Also check your face make-up for black marks upon de-planing in UK.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Today I'm having my 1st issues. Express vpn & dazn combo isn't working. Anyone else?

Express vpn say they are aware & engineers looking into it

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Today I'm having my 1st issues. Express vpn & dazn combo isn't working. Anyone else?

Express vpn say they are aware & engineers looking into it

Post #123 on this thread will be the reason why. Most IPTV services are still down.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's iptv.

Dazn is a perfectly legal subscription channel. Which isn't working today & idkw

It's working perfectly in Canada :thumbsup:

Probably not very helpful...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So I see that dazn is now launching in 200 countries including UK.

As it stands with dazn they have a global platform that just directs to the content in the country that it thinks you are streaming from

This is where it gets interesting ... In theory if you sign up to the UK service (a measly £1.99 a month from December) and you set your VPN to Canada you can get every EPL game. Not bad for £1.99 a month.

Call me cynical but I wonder if dazn are aware of this and not too fussed as they know they will get a shed load more subscribers off the back of it

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dazn launches in the UK tomorrow.

£1.99 a month

In theory with a Canadian VPN you can get EVERY EPL game in 720p/60fps

Will be interesting to see how sky and BT react to this as I imagine a lot of people will be doing it.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

£1.99 a month

Will be interesting to see how sky and BT react to this as I imagine a lot of people will be doing it.

/QUOTE]

It'll be for boxing and alike. There is no way legally that the UK service will be licensed to show PL games, especially at that price.

dazn.JPG

A foot in the door? Maybe.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

£1.99 a month

/QUOTE]

It'll be for boxing and alike. There is no way legally that the UK service will be licensed to show PL games, especially at that price.

View attachment 130933

A foot in the door? Maybe.
As a member. When you login to dazn it goes to the location it thinks you are in. So it you use a Canadian VPN it thinks you are in Canada and gives you all content for that region including EPL.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
As a member. When you login to dazn it goes to the location it thinks you are in. So it you use a Canadian VPN it thinks you are in Canada and gives you all content for that region including EPL.

I may be mistaken, but I would bet 50p that if you sign up for the UK service then it won't matter where you reside.
PL will not be available on the UK service [MENTION=11706]£1.99[/MENTION].

You would still need to sign up for the Canadian version

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I may be mistaken, but I would bet 50p that if you sign up for the UK service then it won't matter where you reside.
PL will not be available on the UK service [MENTION=11706]£1.99[/MENTION].

You would still need to sign up for the Canadian version
If you sign up for the Italian or German service you get the Canadian version in Canada.....thats 100% gauranteed. That's not to say they will put a block on the UK version doing that.

Proof will be in the pudding tomorrow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here