Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

DAZN to stream EVERY premier league game (in Canada)

0 Not allowed!
    Just noticed that DAZN has secured the rights to show every premier league game next season in Canada. For casual streamers this is probably good news. But what this means is that it's going to be hard to get a stream that is real time now from North America as very few games will be on cable TV.

Does anyone have any experience of the dazn streaming experience?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I've streamed using Dazn for the boxing and they're always excellent. NBC Sports Gold is continuing to show games in the US. Honestly it is going to be easier than ever before to get a PL 3pm game on your computer than ever before.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Viper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've streamed using Dazn for the boxing and they're always excellent. NBC Sports Gold is continuing to show games in the US. Honestly it is going to be easier than ever before to get a PL 3pm game on your computer than ever before.
      Please explain why it is going to be easier than last year (or ever)
      face piles of trials, with smiles
      it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.

0 Not allowed!
      Yes, I mentioned this on another thread recently. I started subscribing to DAZN towards the end of last season, so I could watch the Play-off matches and Europa/Champions League. I was a bit worried after hearing stories of some of the EFL games being a few minutes behind, but it seems that was the exception rather than the rule. All the matches I've watched have only been a few seconds behind as you'd expect with any live stream.

I've been impressed with it so far. Decent quality streams and I haven't experienced any buffering issues. It's also only $20 a month which includes PL, EFL, Champions/Europa League, England cricket and a whole load of other sport. I just hope our usual pub has a decent internet connection!
      People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people.
      Half Hawaiian Half Greek Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Will you need a Canadian IP address to use this service?
      PURA VIDA MAE

face piles of trials, with smiles
      it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GOM View Post
      Please explain why it is going to be easier than last year (or ever)
      Dazn is easier to use via a VPN than NBC is, by quite some stretch in my experience. So if you want to get a VPN and use it it will be easier than ever before. Dazn also says you don't need one, so you could potentially just have immediate access without any workarounds if you pay up.

If you want to stream it via less legal means eg. heading over to soccer streams and watching someone there, you now have the usual avenues to watch as well as all of Canada being able to do it too.

0 Not allowed!
      Good news. And if Etisalat can get 5G into my area of Dubai this season, all the better!!
      "These were, I have to say, quite easily the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, and I've been to Selhurst Park when Crystal Palace are at home."

Charlie Connelly, 'Attention All Shipping: a Journey round the Shipping Forecast'; published by Abacus Books, 2004, page 94.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
      Yes, I mentioned this on another thread recently. I started subscribing to DAZN towards the end of last season, so I could watch the Play-off matches and Europa/Champions League. I was a bit worried after hearing stories of some of the EFL games being a few minutes behind, but it seems that was the exception rather than the rule. All the matches I've watched have only been a few seconds behind as you'd expect with any live stream.

I've been impressed with it so far. Decent quality streams and I haven't experienced any buffering issues. It's also only $20 a month which includes PL, EFL, Champions/Europa League, England cricket and a whole load of other sport. I just hope our usual pub has a decent internet connection!
      Ok that's very interesting I look forward to trying it out. Most streaming sites are delayed (nbc gold is a minute behind). In addition most streaming sites are 30fps so more stuttery than TV but I wait in hope !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I use DAZN here in Germany, 10 euro per month, outstanding quality and amount of content.