I wanna caravan for me ma Bring back Bryan wade!!'s Avatar

Tag Heuer Watch for sale

0 Not allowed!
    This is my TAG Heuer Professional 2000. It is an increasingly rare and sought after watch, offering an authentic classic/vintage look.

It was bought around 1987-88 by my grandfather and was one of the first watches released under the newly formed TAG Heuer. It is effectively a rebranded Heuer and indeed, Heuer divers exist with the same model number, an internet search will find the identical Heuer version.

ETA 955.114, 7 jewel quartz movement.

Case: 38mm stainless steel, brushed finish. Model 973.006

Stainless steel bracelet, brushed finish.

This is a great looking watch and some might say, has something that later TAG watches seem to lack. It has the original bracelet, box and papers. The watch is totally original, the dial and hands being exceptionally clean and not showing any signs of deterioration. The bezel turns as it should.

The watch is in generally good condition, a tiny mark on the glass and a few small surface marks on the bracelet to be expected of a watch over 30 years old.

These are selling for £600-700 on eBay as its a sought after model.

Priced to sell at £450. PM me if interested, 1st come 1st served.

BBBW.
    I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...