Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Gay Footballer

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This feels odd. Unconvinced as to the authenticity. But could backfire MASSIVELY if it is an attention-seeker...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Is anybody interested and how does it affect any of us.

Of course people are interested, Like it or not young adults need role models and see an out and proud gay man playing football at a high standard will matter to many, he may also pave the way for other professional footballers to come out or not hide their sexuality, who knows how many there may actually be or how many have left the sport or suffered mentally due to the fear of being found out in the past.
Please join the 21st century.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which I have no interest in at all.

That’s fine. You’re not going to be inconvenienced, or impacted in any way by the imminent announcement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of course people are interested, Like it or not young adults need role models and see an out and proud gay man playing football at a high standard will matter to many, he may also pave the way for other professional footballers to come out or not hide their sexuality, who knows how many there may actually be or how many have left the sport or suffered mentally due to the fear of being found out in the past.
Please join the 21st century.

each to their own

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I’ve no interest in where the best butchers is.... but doesn’t stop you starting threads on that.

If you have no interest... don’t open the thread and don’t post

One of my nephews is gay and he neither hides it nor flaunts it as he says it is his choice. It doesnt affect my relation with him in any way I just think too much is made out of that choice for many.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Did you actually think about what I wrote before you responded ?

Because what you’ve wrote has ABSOLUTELY no relevance to what I posted

I was just remarking that I am fully aware of this and do have an opinions on it. I do not really care who it is as it is his choice to be gay my interest is on how anybody performs on the pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here