Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nightmare scenario

crawleyD

Jan 7, 2018
An Arsenal season ticket holder work associate said to me yesterday , when we were discussing transfer activity so far , and all the rumours that are going around . He would be over the moon if Arsenal get Zaha for 60-70 million and Dunk for 30 million , I laughed it off , but now have visions of Dunk hitting a 50 yard diagonal pass to Zaha , who beats his player , tucks it in the corner when we play them next season .
Has anyone had these thoughts or is it the heat getting to me ....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
An Arsenal season ticket holder work associate said to me yesterday , when we were discussing transfer activity so far , and all the rumours that are going around . He would be over the moon if Arsenal get Zaha for 60-70 million and Dunk for 30 million , I laughed it off , but now have visions of Dunk hitting a 50 yard diagonal pass to Zaha , who beats his player , tucks it in the corner when we play them next season .

Strange first post

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Unlikely, for a multitude of reasons one of which is that I think Zaha will stay.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Wont happen unless Arsenal ship out a few players, they dont have that sort of money to spend.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
You could worry about cancer too, or global warming, or zombie peado satanist elites. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to live your life. Be the best you can be - funk soul brother.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It won't happen because:

A. Dunk will develop a mysterious injury the day before the match so he won't have to play against us.
B. Zahahahahaha will be too busy crying after being denied penalty claim after penalty claim, being booked after VAR confirmed a Tom Daley special, and having Duffy laughing in his face.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not sure it's the heat, being a Palace troll however could be the cause.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Arsenal fans cheer the goal, Zaha goads the Albion faithful and then its chalked off for offside by VAR

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016

No.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

My hate for The Bug eyed Cheat will lessen when he leaves the comedy club.

Him doing well can just be another stick to beat the unwashed with

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dooogie is that you?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Dunk hits a 50 yard pass, Mr Tumble collects the ball , dives like Tom Daly , and picks up his second booking, sarcastically applauds the ref, and gets a5 game ban .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here