Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I love summer but.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So basically you hate summer :wink:

I got burnt today and think I got sunstroke whilst stuck painting up a ladder and am now having to drink copious amounts of ice cold beer....

So there are pros and cons Sussex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I got burnt today and think I got sunstroke whilst stuck painting up a ladder and am now having to drink copious amounts of ice cold beer....

So there are pros and cons Sussex.

Fridat night thread! Fill yer boots my man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Firstly, I love funfairs, the noises and smells, but they don't seem as busy as they used to.
Trouble is that I hate the spinning rides but like roller coaster type rides.
I suppose it brings back memories of childhood holidays to Ramsgate (we were poor) my parents would be in a pub on the seafront called The Long Bar, me and my brother would be given some money to hang out in a huge amusement arcade called pleasurama which also had rides outside, dodgems, racing cars etc.
I also like toffee apples, but candy floss is shit, as is rock.
We would also, if we moaned enough, go on an excursion to Dreamland Margate, in those days it was brilliant fun.
An evening on Brighton pier is also a laugh (see Carry on at your convenience) and Blackpool pleasure beach is the dogs nuts.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you own a business a stick out an A Board to put up a recruitment poster the Local Authority are all over you like a rash .... the Fun Fair arrives in town and posters are routinely fly posted, anyone prosecuted, no, thought not! One rule for one and one rule for another, year in year out.
Aren't they all part of the traveller community? Guess at least some are "working"

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here