Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Open Training Session

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Does anyone know whether the players open training session is sold out?
Now that the date has been moved into the school holidays, I thought that I’d get some tickets for myself and the grandchildren. I am a STH but it is just showing a ‘pink block’ and I can’t book any.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If it is, you can have my tickets - adult and two kids. The club has moved it to a day I can't make. :rant:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it is, you can have my tickets - adult and two kids. The club has moved it to a day I can't make. :rant:

Likewise, mine are going back to the club, as well.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I've just signed in and managed to book me and my two boys for free as we're myalbion+ members (courtesy of when buying Wembley tickets). Looking forward to it, never been to one before! Do they do photos and autographs afterwards?

Dougsey

May 3, 2019
Are Brighton kids really still at school on July 24?!

Apparently some are according to the Brighton Council website. Although all East and West Sussex schools finish on 23rd, naturally Brighton has to be different......

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 09.37.11.png

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Most finish in Friday 26th July due to the two week October half term, would have been strange for the children of the city to be unable to attend a family specific event. That said, I couldn't 'buy' any earlier now the date has changed...

theboybilly

I've just signed in and managed to book me and my two boys for free as we're myalbion+ members (courtesy of when buying Wembley tickets). Looking forward to it, never been to one before! Do they do photos and autographs afterwards?

The players tend to wander over to the WSL to sign autographs and give photo opportunities for those that want them. The players (and staff) are all very patient, understanding that that is what the vast majority of kids are there for. It's all pretty relaxed, you'll all enjoy it

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody hell Lewis, it's only a silly game. :lol:

[tweet]1155793422848012288[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here