Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hatem Ben Arfa

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
according to one dodgy French twitter account. I doubt it very much so not worth the rigmarole of sorting out the wag/FM19 etc!

Still, he's on a free, 32yrs old but maybe, just maybe if we offer a 1 year deal for him to compete for the no 10 role until we get MacAllister sorted next season?

No? Ah well as it's so quiet on the rumour front!

Marcel

@JournalistMarc

J'ai été en contact avec quelqu'un à l'intérieur de Brighton. ils pensent qu'un accord est très proche avec le joueur français! tu sais qui... #BHAFC

Translated from French by

I have been in touch with someone inside Brighton. they think that an agreement is very close with the French player! you know who... #BHAFC

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, that's the same account that reckoned we are signing Rodrigo from Valencia for 30 million.

Not sure I 100% believe him if I think about it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Had we.not signed Leandro I would have considered him a possibility as he is a or was a good player with experience but not a consideration now I wouldn't have thought.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
To a similar note (Not that Ben Arfa looks a likely signing), Ravel Morrison is currently on trial at Sheffield Utd. Maybe Wilder will be able to get out some of that famous untapped talent, seeing as he’s failed to make an impact at West Ham, Lazio and most recently, Graham Potter’s old club Östersunds. Fergie famously said he was the most talented young player he’s ever seen.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Just to update you all, it's now been confirmed that a Palace fan runs the account that started this rumour and this rumour, like the Rodrigo one, is a total hoax. And not a very good one either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here