Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone or Locardia

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Which player do supporters think will get more minutes this season and is it a given that Murray will automatically start ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Both with Ali J on the right and Len just behind.

Kev Malcuit as the new right wing back with Bernie Inn the same position on the left.

:drool: :drool: and double :drool:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Don’t care about age, reputation or player cost; whoever can be most effective in a Potter formation gets the nod - and that includes Gyokeres and Connolly. But to answer the specific question - Andone

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Andone is a 1 goal in every 3 game player, so he gets my vote. Even last season when we didn't play to his strengths, he scored 3 goals in his 872 Premier league minutes.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Which player do supporters think will get more minutes this season and is it a given that Murray will automatically start ?
Murray can't start every game - last season he ran out of steam half way through - which was 1 of our problems.

I reckon it'll be about even game minutes between all our strikers - at a guess Andone will slightly shade a few seconds more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hard to tell but given Andone will miss quite a few games due to his red mist moments we will not be relying on him every game, no matter how good his form is. I like him but he is a red card waiting to happen nearly every game. He won’t be a fan of VAR either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hard to tell but given Andone will miss quite a few games due to his red mist moments we will not be relying on him every game, no matter how good his form is. I like him but he is a red card waiting to happen every game. He won’t be a fan of VAR either.
I suspect Andone will be a little more mellow next season.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Murray can't start every game - last season he ran out of steam half way through - which was 1 of our problems.

I reckon it'll be about even game minutes between all our strikers - at a guess Andone will slightly shade a few seconds more.

He’s gonna be our suer sub.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
In order of game time with our strikers, I think it will go

Andone (predominant starter)
Murray (last 15 mins when we need a goal)
Locadia (he’ll probably feature more out wide)
Connolly (Not many minutes at the start of the season, will feature more as the season goes on)

I’m sure we are looking to recruit up front and this would change the above order

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If Potter can figure out which position best suits Locadia then he might get the more game time. I would also think both of them will get less game time than our new striker (insert name here)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I don’t think so. Not that I don’t believe Murray should ever feature, but I think that Potter will have some very different ideas than Hughton about who should be a regular starter.

At the moment, it is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don’t think so. Not that I don’t believe Murray should ever feature, but I think that Potter will have some very different ideas than Hughton about who should be a regular starter.

I blooming well hope so, for his sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here