Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ayozi Perez

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I see Roberto Martinez has allegedly been approached to take charge at Newcastle. I think the Geordies would be pleased overall if he's able to sign some players.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
For £30 million, he'll guarantee you goals and he's still only 25. Imagine if the Leicester fans love him instead of the special Geordies moaning about him. With Brendan Rodgers there I can see them having another exceptional season - maybe not quite as good as 2015/16 but a European place is certainly possible.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think he'll do well for them. Decent business.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well no Rafa and the Perez gone, with a bit of luck our Geordie friends will be occupying one of the unwanted slots in the Premier League!!! Hopefully a few more will be departing the North East.
Like them or not, and personally I can't stand them, they are unlikely to be involved in a relegation scrap. There are far weaker sides in the PL.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Turns into Messi for the last 1/3 of the season but is an absolute passenger for the other 2/3

Almiron joining in January had a lot to do with that good spell late in the season.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Almiron joining in January had a lot to do with that good spell late in the season.

I think Leicester have the players to replicate that kind of service, particularly if they sign Tielemans, but I think their fans will get very fed up with him being a total non-entity for most of the season, assuming he carries on in the same vein...

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Like them or not, and personally I can't stand them, they are unlikely to be involved in a relegation scrap. There are far weaker sides in the PL.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Absolute basketcase of a club whose fans seem reluctant to mount a proper protest against Ashley despite the hatred for him.
No more Benitez to steady the ship, already lost Perez, and I can't see them bringing much in... They may not but there's a very realistic chance that they could go down next year as it stands...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Funny one, that.
I thought he looked like their weakest link for two years and then exploded into form.
Managed to score against us whilst limping around.
Good luck to him.
Leicester making some good signings this summer. I wonder if they'll go after Callum Wilson next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here