Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alec Morgan: Was her celebration offensive?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
So for research purposes I typed "Alex Morgan bikini" into Google and I'm rather disappointed to say that I think you've picked out one of her worst pictures.

On a positive note, I've got a lot of evidence for my research.

She’s got previous on this, look at the I’m a little teapot stance, maniac!

21481512a023a3030396d706de25dafa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
NINTCHDBPICT000489229072.jpg

Alec Morgans goal celebration 'deeply distasteful'

So did you find USA striker Alec Morgans goal celebration against Engleand where she 'mocked' our tea drinking habits by pretending to drink from a cup either distasteful as one England player called it or offensive as she has been getting a barrage of abuse on social media about it?

???

Nothing wrong with a player having a keen interest in Geology. Clearly a volcanic rock formed in the shower.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I didn’t see it but I love players who take the piss out of the opposition on scoring. Standout one was that blond guy at Orient who ran down the length of the stand full of Albion fans at Brisbane Road, with his hand cupped over his ear. Annoying but also funny. i like characters in football, even annoying ones. Oatway with his tapping on the head?

Adam El Abb tapping the opposition play on the head was a real wind up but no one was going to argue he was built like a brick out house

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It's not offensive, but they have been proven over time to be a bunch of classless cows. As evidenced by how they conducted themselves against Thailand.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Got to love the Women’s game. If offence is caused by someone pretending to drink tea then bring it on.

I suggest that the next time we play them, and assuming we score, we then mimic burning down the White House and spelling out “1812” with our shirt numbers whilst simulating Americans hiding from us...that might suffice?

Just trying to work out how to 'do' a Pearl Harbour. :mad:

No. Crodo has far too much time on his hands. Or is it thyme? ??? I hope it isn't parsley....

parsley.jpg

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I didn’t see it but I love players who take the piss out of the opposition on scoring. Standout one was that blond guy at Orient who ran down the length of the stand full of Albion fans at Brisbane Road, with his hand cupped over his ear. Annoying but also funny. i like characters in football, even annoying ones. Oatway with his tapping on the head?

I once got booked for “inciting the crowd” in a University game for doing this. There were about 20 people watching.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just trying to work out how to 'do' a Pearl Harbour. :mad:

No. Crodo has far too much time on his hands. Or is it thyme? ??? I hope it isn't parsley....

View attachment 112375

I've given this some thought.

You'd have someone pretending to blow Revellerie then look anxiously skywards...

Cue everyone running about in total panic and pretending to jump overboad.

The team then all lie face down motionless.

It might be a stretch convincing the Japanese women to do this...but girls do so enjoy putting on little shows, synchronised dancing etc. Obviously the other method for the "Pearl Harbour" could be the team running the length of the field with their arms outstretched shouting "Neeeaaaaawww" and making a machine gun noise like we did when we were 10

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I seem to remember Adam El Abb winding up (I think it was Nugent when he played for Pompey). We were 1 up, and ball was rolled out to Adam, and he just put his foot on top of it, and gave it the, hands by side, waggle of fingers, come and get it. Nugent saw red, charged in, and got red. Anyone else remember this, or am I imagining it/ got names wrong?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've given this some thought.

You'd have someone pretending to blow Revellerie then look anxiously skywards...

Cue everyone running about in total panic and pretending to jump overboad.

The team then all lie face down motionless.

It might be a stretch convincing the Japanese women to do this...but girls do so enjoy putting on little shows, synchronised dancing etc. Obviously the other method for the "Pearl Harbour" could be the team running the length of the field with their arms outstretched shouting "Neeeaaaaawww" and making a machine gun noise like we did when we were 10

Top work, and proof that some thought is always an investment. :thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
aaahhhhh drinking tea... i wondered wtf that celebration was about... Wasn't a great mime for drinking tea.

I really wanted to beat those classless yanks.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
My favourite was Tank at Southend. Spotting my other half eating a double cheeseburger Guy gestured her to bring it down to him as he warned up

He was still covered in Ketchup when he was subbed on 30 seconds later. Genius and a gentleman.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Not offended at all, I was too busy being impressed by the goal she scored.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Offside risk looks fairly limited. Nice paintwork though

View attachment 112349

Maybe the tea celebration was related to the fact that her tits are like a couple of used teabags, and nothing to do with our drinking habits.
I would have to do her from behind as I would get bored after 10 minutes trying to do my best with those, it looks like the springs have gone on them.
Tidy arse though but only a 5/10 due to those sorry titties.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Maybe the tea celebration was related to the fact that her tits are like a couple of used teabags, and nothing to do with our drinking habits.
I would have to do her from behind as I would get bored after 10 minutes trying to do my best with those, it looks like the springs have gone on them.
Tidy arse though but only a 5/10 due to those sorry titties.

I doubt she'd go to the bother of celebrating her lack of tits.

That's a properly obscure celebration too. Miming sipping tea to illustrate the fact her tits are like wrung out teabags?. Perhaps we could start a justgiving page for her to invest in a nice pair of knockers to go with that lovely arse.

Or would people think that was sexist? We know it would make it more likely she'll snag a nice husband but it COULD be taken the wrong way by some feminist MANIAC.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The USA lost a war against Vietnam. Cant think of a goal celebration for that though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here