[Football] Match Thread : England Women vs USA Womens World Cup Semifinal

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Annoying but well taken goal

Pickles

May 5, 2014
To be fair, great move and goal by the USA there.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not pleased that USA scored, but at least it shut the band up for a minute. (Yes, I turned the volume up after they scored).

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Oh, I get it; you're making a tired joke about a segment of the population that are statistically the safest drivers

Oh do shutup, can someone not have a laugh anywhere anymore without some PC rep chipping in? Lighten up f^cknutts.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
More whooping and hollering by the suddenly 'very interested in soccer' Americans in my office

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
HT 2-1 could be worse hopefully they can sort it out with a good old gossip and bitchiness, get their nails done and come out much better in the 2nd half, especially in defence.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
USA have stepped it up. I’d say 2 poor pieces of defending by each full backs cost us. Houghton & Bright are fantastic as ever and would have been a different story if one of them had been marking Morgan. They remind me of Dunk & Duffy so much them 2 - no nonsense.

Think we need to just try stay in it and take some risks if still a goal in it at the end.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
US bossing it at the mo, we've been pretty poor by our own standards. Need to up the pace with the passing, not that that is possible against the yanks.
Blimey they've got some pace in their side as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here