Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ‘Albion Sign Dutch international’ email (womens)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m a huge advocate of the women’s game & support club & country BUT is there really a need for the Albion to email a subject ‘Albion Sign Dutch International’ only for it to be a women’s team signing. Annoyed me :lol:

We all know the men’s team is the main one (that’s just how it is) for everyone, so was there any need to play with our emotions BHA marketing prat? :wave::glare:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You must be a disgusting sexist pig if you don’t pretend to be as interested in the women’s team as the men’s. You make me sick.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd have thought it was obvious that it was a women's international. Didn't have to open it

If we were close to swooping for a men's international, there'd have been at least three threads, two YouTube videos, a discussion on whether his WAG was up to snuff and a binfest as to whether he was good enough

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m a huge advocate of the women’s game & support club & country BUT is there really a need for the Albion to email a subject ‘Albion Sign Dutch International’ only for it to be a women’s team signing. Annoyed me :lol:

We all know the men’s team is the main one (that’s just how it is) for everyone, so was there any need to play with our emotions BHA marketing prat? :wave::glare:

Yet you chose to not to do the same?

Not exactly behaviour becoming of this fine establishment.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Mildly irritating at worst, but unnecessary.

Will likely piss many off with the buzz of excitment fading away to nothing as they check what's behind the headline.

Cue the massive bellends to tell us all that anybody getting even the slightest bit irritated is sad or deeply sexist.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Any photos of a MABs???

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Clever bit of marketing spin from the club but not worth getting upset about.

I say this as someone who doesn't give a flying feck about womens football at either a club or country level.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Will likely piss many off with the buzz of excitment fading away to nothing as they check what's behind the headline.

Cue the massive bellends to tell us all that anybody getting even the slightest bit irritated is sad or deeply sexist.

And the latest buzz word ‘Mysoginist’

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Fortunately I'd already seen the news on Twitter, so when the e-mail came through I knew who it was referring to.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yet you chose to not to do the same?

Not exactly behaviour becoming of this fine establishment.

Exactly - I thought if I did the same it would make me just as bad as them SB :lol: and mis-leading thread titles are a pet hate of mine on here :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yeh was only a minor gripe - more annoyed I fell for it :lol: but in my defence I’d been at the gym for once for 2 hours so light headed :lol: Just don’t get the need to mislead fans by the club..

* Just to confirm to everyone, I wasn’t ranting and am not really annoyed annoyed - just thought I’d mention it was irritating *

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I genuinely think we should be able to tick a marketing box which says "Dear Mr Mysoginist Sexist Pig, would you like to be informed at every single stage about the BHAFC WMT team?"

I'd tick the "No" box and that would be the end of it, but each to their own.

For the record, and the umpteenth time, I have no issue with Women's Football - I am just not interested in it, and the spam is becoming tiring.

Last edited:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I genuinely think we should be able to tick a marketing box which says "Dear Mr Mysoginist Sexist Pig, would you like to be informed at every single stage about the BHAFC WMT team?"

I'd tick the "No" box about five times, but each to their own.

For the record, and the umpteenth time, I have no issue with Women's Football - I am just not interested in it, and the spam is becoming tiring.

Unfortunately Barber sees this as an opportunity to be funny - it’s not.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Always see albion tweets before checking emails and this tweet was obvious in content.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here