Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket site down.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So, on the evening Valencia tickets are released to STHs and I amble over to the site to get ours.........

tickets.JPG

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Back up now...

Yes. Yes it is.

I probably should have added in the OP that while I hardly think there's going to be an immediate rush on for this, it was the first day of home ticket sales for STHs of the new season and having the site down during prime evening browsing time doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

I had assumed, however, that this was down to changing it to include email address as part of the logon but it's the old site using fan number.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When I signed up to 1901 I was told that I would get first refusal on my seat for ANY event at the Amex. Forget that friendlies are no longer included in the ticket price and need paying for. On trying to book seats yesterday one of the people I go with discovered that our seats were already sold. The goal posts keep moving and I won’t be surprised if at some stage in the future I have to move from my seat “for life” because the club want to give it to someone more important.

Petty but it really pisses me off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here