Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Graffham Pubs recommendation

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Planning a stop for Sunday lunch in Graffham in a few weeks time. Both the Foresters Arms and the White Horse look pretty nice. Any recommendations as to which one to choose? A small walking group so not looking for anything fancy, just good food, good service, good beer and a nice pub. Thank you.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If you're in a car or fancy walking a little further North you are close to a fantastic pub for Sunday lunch, The Horseguard's at Tillington, you'll need to book though.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Planning a stop for Sunday lunch in Graffham in a few weeks time. Both the Foresters Arms and the White Horse look pretty nice. Any recommendations as to which one to choose? A small walking group so not looking for anything fancy, just good food, good service, good beer and a nice pub. Thank you.

The 2 pubs you mention are both very nice, and I'd also throw in The Unicorn in nearby Heyshott, it's a lovely area, you can't really miss.

The Horseguard's is also excellent, but maybe a bit more fancy/formal. I do plagiarise their menu from time to time though, which is a ringing endorsement I suppose!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The 2 pubs you mention are both very nice, and I'd also throw in The Unicorn in nearby Heyshott, it's a lovely area, you can't really miss.

The Horseguard's is also excellent, but maybe a bit more fancy/formal. I do plagiarise their menu from time to time though, which is a ringing endorsement I suppose!

I did get the impression that the Horseguards might be a bit formal when I tried to book for Sunday lunch a couple of years back and they only had two sittings. Both that and the Unicorn a bit too far off track for us so it will be one of the two in Graffham. Thanks for your feedback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here