Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Which is better

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Quality and value for money are 2 very different things.

As an aside [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] you do seem quite obsessed with "value for money"; are you naturally a bit of a miser?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quality and value for money are 2 very different things.

As an aside [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] you do seem quite obsessed with "value for money"; are you naturally a bit of a miser?

No, we are on a fixed pension so have to watch the pennies, but do not like to buy cheap just because it is cheap. I would rather pay a little more but not over the top and the quality not being much if any, better.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
61G3vnKs4aL.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, there's Fishersgate and Southwick in between, so that's more a buffer zone than a border.

Trust you to suddenly pipe up as you obviously have no one to creep around as it is close season. I think that you will find Fishersgate is an area of Portslade similarly I would suggest that Southwick and Shoreham as closely linked.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Trust you to suddenly pipe up as you obviously have no one to creep around as it is close season. I think that you will find Fishersgate is an area of Portslade similarly I would suggest that Southwick and Shoreham as closely linked.

Good thing we still have you posting absolute bobbins on a daily basis to tide us over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here