Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Which is better

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very reasonable, certainly cheaper than any butchers on Haywards Heath or Burgess Hill and local supermarkets. Didnt take long as both the 5 and 5B go virtually to the door.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Very reasonable, certainly cheaper than any butchers on Haywards Heath or Burgess Hill and local supermarkets. Didnt take long as both the 5 and 5B go virtually to the door.

I make it 1 hour HH to Churchill Square, then 1/2 hour Churchill Square to Hangleton, plus walking, waiting etc. A 3+ hour round trip to save a couple of pounds on some meat?

:ffsparr:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I make it 1 hour HH to Churchill Square, then 1/2 hour Churchill Square to Hangleton, plus walking, waiting etc. A 3+ hour round trip to save a couple of pounds on some meat?

:ffsparr:

As I have said time is not a problem to me but actually you are wrong as we had a coffee in the bakers next door and was going to Asda so it was just from there on a 5B. Incidentally if you wish they do deliver nationwide just read them on facebook.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Maybe he got food poisoning after his sirloin was sitting on a bus for 6 hours in 30 degree heat after some idiot didn't close the window on the bus and allow the air con to work as intended?

I hope I have some decent hobbies when I retire :) all that fannying about to save a few quid on some meat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We had it for dinner last night and cooked as per the bbc food experts Guide to frying steak and it was absolutely gorgeous, why people pay £25 for the same meat from Waitrose etc is beyond me as 3 steaks cost me less than 1/3rd of that. Will certainly go there again.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure of the price per kilo as I didnt ask I just picked 3 steaks from what he had cut. They were ample for Son who is a big eater myself and wife who eats a very small portion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here