Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC Fantasy Football League 19-20 Season

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not seen one yet so The premier league official fantasy football game is now up and running again , if you wish to join the NSC league for this coming season simply search for , NSC FF 19-20 season , and the code you will need to join the league is

epuw49 , just follow this link https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ to get set up and pick your squad .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Joined :thumbsup:, Bissouma already has a red exclamation injured mark next to his name , but he's in my team injured or not , Trossard a steal at 6m ? time will tell on that one .

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Joined :thumbsup:, Bissouma already has a red exclamation injured mark next to his name , but he's in my team injured or not , Trossard a steal at 6m ? time will tell on that one .

He is definitely out the beginning of the season, don't waste a spot on him til he's back!

kennyb

May 23, 2004
What Brighton players represent value in this years FPL personally Andone at 5m plus Gross 6.5. Trossard could be value at 6m though wont put him side till proven hes adjusted

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s not coming up on the Premier League app. Should it be, or do I have to enter via the website at the moment?

Edit:
I entered a team through the website and reactivated the league I set up last year (North Stand Chat). Anyone who was in it last year should automatically get added (quite a few already listed).
The code to join this league is: aaddh8

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can you join 2 different leagues with the same team on this one? I'm in an office league on the same website, so may as well join this one as well.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can you join 2 different leagues with the same team on this one? I'm in an office league on the same website, so may as well join this one as well.

Answered my own question. I'm in. Haddock Split

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Enter as many as you like , think i'm in about 6 including one paid league in which i came stone last , last season :tantrum:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here