Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC Fantasy Football League 19-20 Season

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just registered but too late for this weeks matches.....grrr

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A bit miffed that Origi gets NO assist for the cross a Norwich defender slices in to his own goal !

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Good start so far...... for me and the other 5,000,000 players who've captained Salah in week 1.

I've gone for Trossard - £6.0m quite cheap for someone who's (very probably) going to start most weeks, and could pick up something in the first 3 games.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Feeling pretty good now, Origi got his assist and goal, Virgil has a goal and is on his way to a CS.... and I have Harry Kane as captain at home to Villa. Kerching ! could get 25 points from just two players !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Arse ! there goes my Cleany !now looking at 20 points including bonus,,,grrrrh

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I thought I'd smashed it until I checked the league scores, anybody else just stick Trossard in blindly like me? Burn looks a steal currently, and note to self Rember the bloody captains

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How does he get him in the team ? Locadia perhaps , but to be fair i thought Locadia did ok saturday so it's going to be a tough call dropping anybody unless we change formation for West ham .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good start so far...... for me and the other 5,000,000 players who've captained Salah in week 1.

I've gone for Trossard - £6.0m quite cheap for someone who's (very probably) going to start most weeks, and could pick up something in the first 3 games.

Sterling as captain netted me 40 points, which was nice. Wish I’d played triple captain now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How does he get him in the team ? Locadia perhaps , but to be fair i thought Locadia did ok saturday so it's going to be a tough call dropping anybody unless we change formation for West ham .

Gross?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Gross linked up well with the IMO MOM Propper who was all over the place , Trossard is that type of player yes , so harshly i suppose he could step in for Gross , how nice to have selection problems like we have now .

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Don’t forget to update your teams boys and girls.

Unlimited transfers until GW30+ starts.

Whatever chips you had left over you still have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here