Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training kit

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
STILL annoyed by the black seagull.

Only a quick (and messy) tweak but I agree this looks nicer.

white.jpg

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Oh god - another outlay for my son. He will definitely want this. Can't wait until he's in his twenties and grown out of wanting the latest kit/training shirts etc. Costing me a fortune!

Fingers crossed you won’t need to wait that long. If like mine then prob until they’re 16 and then they’ll hit the ‘it’s not cool’ phase.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ahhh classic.

Although in this case it’s actually a bloody terrible photoshop job. Look at Knockaert’s left hand. They’ve stitched this image together and it looks ridiculous to a trained professional like me
Nonsense.

(Surely...?)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Only a quick (and messy) tweak but I agree this looks nicer.

View attachment 112301

It's a beauty. Thought I'd treat myself for some updated gym wear. Checked the website - only available in Small. Phoned the shop as assumed an error, but no. Sales have outstripped supply. Apparently Nike have been contacted about a further delivery, but no reply. I was told at least a month turn round, so probably none till November. Must admit that sounds more like at least two months, so probably she knows Nike best. But yet another missed opportunity for the club to make money. It's only August and no stock of the new training shirt to sell.:facepalm:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Tip of the day for the larger person interested in the training shirt. Large in the training kit is not as large as the rest of the nike stuff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here