Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent decision

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I took my boss and his young (Liverpool supporting) son to the last couple of games.

Apparently since Man City the lad is often heard, mumbling to himself:-

"ole ole ole ole Bruno Bruno" :lol:

Seemingly it's got to the point now that he does the 'oles' and his little sister does the 'Bruno's'.

Were it not for the Champions League win I'd confidently be saying 'we've got another one'.
But seemingly the Albion will have to work a little harder, this season, to gain a new convert.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Excellent news, and a wise move. Good to see GP embracing the ethos of the club and drawing on the experience and charisma of Bruno in finding a role for him, it would’ve been a pity to lose a man of his ability and stature at BHA. Probably the most technically skilfull fullback I have seen at the club, he’ll have a lot to give in this role. Really pleased with this.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Awesome.

and can I take the opportunity, once again, to moan at how clunky and frustrating the Argus website is. Been like this for years, why can't they sort it out ? !

Probably because the company is tight/running on a shoestring. Just don't use it – I haven't for nearly four years and don't feel I've missed out at all.

As for the main story – fantastic news, the guy is an absolute legend. In some ways, the most important signing of the summer...

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Probably one of the most important players in the history of the club. Hope his association with us is long and successful.

I think he has the experience, skill, intelligence and attitude to potentially become a great manager one day.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
When it comes to professionalism, loyalty and character, men like Bruno are few and far between.

Extremely grateful that he's been ours.

Even more so now he still is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here