Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Blimey, that's something else isn't it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have they got 'I just called to say I love you'?

Have they got 'I just called to say I love you?
Now you've got me wanting to watch that film (which I'd never even heard of before), you b*st*rd! Don't you think I've got enough to do on the internet what with NSC/transfer-talk, women's World Cup and blimin' African Cup too? It's supposed to be the closed season FFS!
I don't 'do' Netflix etc, so if you could direct me to where I could view this televisual feast then I would be most grateful.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now you've got me wanting to watch that film (which I'd never even heard of before), you b*st*rd! Don't you think I've got enough to do on the internet what with NSC/transfer-talk, women's World Cup and blimin' African Cup too? It's supposed to be the closed season FFS!
I don't 'do' Netflix etc, so if you could direct me to where I could view this televisual feast then I would be most grateful.

You've not watched High Fidelity? :ohmy:

It's Nick Hornby's near autobiography set in Finchley (?) read by John Cusack and moved chapter and verse to Chicago.
It's life, love, lists and music.

I would lend you the book, but decades ago I gave it to someone returning home to Chicago, who thought it was an original piece!
The easiest way to watch it would be to look in the DVD section of your local charity shops, I'd say you won't need to go into more than 3 before you've got a copy for £1.

Here's the start of the film and pretty much how I imagine [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] dream day.
Sadly for everyone around him, he's the Jack Black character. :lol: :kiss:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here