Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
God bless America.

Land of the Free. Home of the brave..

I remember a night in Phoenix last year when I convinced some bird that they would have been better off if they never bothered with the war of independence.

If you really want to piss them off ask them about the 1812 war. Firstly because (unsurprisingly) they’ve never heard of it and secondly because the British Army eventually got so bored of waiting for them to come out and fight that we just burnt down the White House and went home to kick Napoleons arse.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
God bless America.

I remember a night in Phoenix last year when I convinced some bird that they would have been better off if they never bothered with the war of independence.

If you really want to piss them off ask them about the 1812 war. Firstly because (unsurprisingly) they’ve never heard of it and secondly because the British Army eventually got so bored of waiting for them to come out and fight that we just burnt down the White House and went home to kick Napoleons arse.

It all went wrong when we decided to leave.

Hang on......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
God bless America.

Didn't we and the Canucks get as far down as New Orleans and burn that down too?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
An 87 year old lady with dementia was cutting plants, was tasered and arrested by two burly cops in Georgia.

[tweet]1143996273600716800[/tweet]

D

Deleted member 22389

Not just America, terrible things are going on all over the world.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
File this with: Florida woman jailed for handing husband's guns to cops

On 14 June, following a divorce court meeting, Mr Irby was arrested for domestic aggravated battery after he allegedly ran his wife's vehicle off the road and hit her car with his own, the Lakeland Ledger reported.

Mrs Irby told officers she feared for her life during the incident and had requested restraining orders on Mr Irby in the past. She was subsequently granted another temporary restraining order.

The next day, Mrs Irby went to her husband's apartment, gathered up the firearms and brought them to the Lakeland Police Department.

When asked by an officer if she entered the apartment without her husband's permission, she said she had. The officer asked her to confirm that she had "committed an armed burglary".

"Yes, but he wasn't going to turn them in so I am doing it," she replied, according to the officer.

When police told Mr Irby his wife had turned in his guns, he asked to press charges.​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48747994

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The mindset of a large amount of people in that country is astonishing. In Bozza's link, the woman was divorcing her husband, he is a violent, domestic abuser. He ran her off the road by ramming her car with his and whilst he was in jail for a brief spell, she 'illegally' entered his apartment, gathered up all his guns and took them to the police. Legally he shouldn't have those guns whilst he's under a domestic violence charge. There are people saying that this woman should feel the full force of the law, and that her husband should have shot her with lethal intent, had he been at home. There are really people out there who think KILLING another human is appropriate, just because they technically 'break a law', in protecting themselves. Astounding.

These oddballs must look at each other and just see threats. Imagine having that mindset? Looking at people around you and expecting them to gun you down any moment.

If I lived there I'd walk around with a bazooka just in case someone raised their voice to me. I'd shoot them in the face with it. Just in case.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Imagine hating women so much you'd charge them with the crime of being shot.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Why would she admit to armed burglary when she was not armed upon entering? Surely they will argue she burgled the apartment in which case it would be a lesser charge...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here