Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I thought these guys were Spanish; turns out they’re Mexican. Bloody good though...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
logoInicioFacebook.jpg

Amazing album. Guajira Guantanamera (Sing When You're Winning) almost moved me to tears.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Does Jon Secada count? :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does Jon Secada count? :)

I saw him at Disneyland Florida "live" once, on a float with Goofy and King Louie (from The Jungle Book). He performed Just Another Day with a frankly lacklustre, poorly-synched mime. (Jon, not the ginger ape).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I saw him at Disneyland Florida "live" once, on a float with Goofy and King Louie (from The Jungle Book). He performed Just Another Day with a frankly lacklustre, poorly-synched mime. (Jon, not the ginger ape).

How the mighty fall. But was well paid no doubt!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How the mighty fall. But was well paid no doubt!

Well I'm talking around 1993, so he was probably still in his POMP back then. That song was completely unavoidable on every station at the time.

Quite what he was doing gyrating around on a float in the Magic Kingdom with a deformed mutt and a slightly mangy looking uncoordinated orange 6ft gibbon is anyones guess. But I suppose it got him "out there".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't beat a bit of Segovia, or quite a bit actually.
[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Andres+Segovia+Greate st+Hits&&view=detail&mid=9520AEB6BDDB794EFE7E9520AE B6BDDB794EFE7E&&FORM=VRDGAR[/video]

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Russian Red-cigarettes from about 10 years ago. Pretty girl as well. Look it up as I having completely failed in my attempts to link it

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here