Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now that Palace have become a selling club .....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
When are you going to pay back uncle tony ? The second biggest debt in English football .

More whataboutery and two completely different things. Then I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference between ripping companies off and an owner actually investing in the club he owns to build something and ensure no one else is out of pocket in the process.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When are you going to pay back uncle tony ? The second biggest debt in English football .

Yes. Very good. You do realise what a tool all this makes you look I suppose.

Perhaps you do. You strike me as a fairly bright guy (or gal..x) but you will continually let yourself down.

I realise that this is your trump card and that you play it only when your tedious, cheap & ludicrous club have managed to dig themselves another hole with their crummy behaviour. We get it. We do. This need to lash out with your spakky little hands. But we don’t admire you for your ineptitude..we pity you.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The same day your shambles of a club pay back the London Ambulance Service.

I think your getting confused between the LAS and the St Johns Ambulance service.
The money owed was to SJAS , and when it became known that they were left out of pocket by Jordan’s actions, the money was raised by our supporters, and other clubs supporters ( even some of yours).
I’ve never heard that money was owed to LAS , but if you know better, fair enough.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I think your getting confused between the LAS and the St Johns Ambulance service.
The money owed was to SJAS , and when it became known that they were left out of pocket by Jordan’s actions, the money was raised by our supporters, and other clubs supporters ( even some of yours).
I’ve never heard that money was owed to LAS , but if you know better, fair enough.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...-to-sell-team-if-relegated-to-League-One.html
£21k it says here amongst others your club stole from

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Still don't make it true they will tell you.

Let’s have it right.

Palace fans (via justgiving) managed to raise £10k of the £21k owed. Their fans also accounted for the largest proportion of debtors with STH owed £3million for paying for seats in advance.

Yes. The very same STHs who were kicked out of their seats in favour of the Always Utras and their drum.

And STILL their supporters go. WTF?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Let’s have it right.

Palace fans (via justgiving) managed to raise £10k of the £21k owed. Their fans also accounted for the largest proportion of debtors with STH owed £3million for paying for seats in advance.

Yes. The very same STHs who were kicked out of their seats in favour of the Always Utras and their drum.

And STILL their supporters go. WTF?

Sorry to correct you on this but they never paid a penny towards the £21k owed to the LAS, the money they and other clubs fans raised was to clear the near 16k to the STJAS

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Just waiting for the....you gave up your ground without a fight......

I do love this quote they keep spouting and this from a bunch of fans who thought they owned their own ground, found out they didn't and found out they owed millions for unpaid rent. when the true owner (not Jordan) went into administration

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Well, it appears I obviously do know better, but, no great surprise there.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I do love this quote they keep spouting and this from a bunch of fans who thought they owned their own ground, found out they didn't and found out they owed millions for unpaid rent. when the true owner (not Jordan) went into administration
And right on Que, Old git just posted this. [emoji2957]
87b6a7c98f76d0231a77a9757345095f.jpg

b136bb529e7a4899b4755a6a48b67468.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Sorry to correct you on this but they never paid a penny towards the £21k owed to the LAS, the money they and other clubs fans raised was to clear the near 16k to the STJAS
That’s what I meant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here