Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA Champions League 2020

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Has already started.

Congratulations to Santa Coloma of Andorra after their 1-0 win over Tre Penne of San Marino.

The game was played in Kosovo with a ref from Northern Ireland, a veritable international potpourri.

No word on the size of the crowd yet, but I bet it was MASSIVE.

Next up, Feronikeli of Kosovo vs Lincoln of Gibraltar.

Next season is already underway, folks.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Has already started.

Congratulations to Santa Coloma of Andorra after their 1-0 win over Tre Penne of San Marino.

The game was played in Kosovo with a ref from Northern Ireland, a veritable international potpourri.

I know Gibraltar now have an international team, but have they actually got a league as well?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has already started.

Massive crowd. Couldn't see anyone in the video but the commentator was there and he was leading the throngs with his animation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes but every game is a home game for every team as they all share one stadium.

Brilliant! No television fixture clashes, like the ones here that have had us torn between the mouth-watering relegation battle between Huddersfield Terriers and Athletico Bournmouth on one channel, and the tantalising match-up between London's great Crystabel Palace and Wales' Cardif****ers kambing biri-biri. The Gibraltans don't know how lucky they are.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Celtic will be entering the competition soon with a realistic expectation of winning it again, as they did in 1967 as the first British club to do so.

I don't mind if I receive a few sarcastic replies :)

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Celtic will be entering the competition soon with a realistic expectation of winning it again, as they did in 1967 as the first British club to do so.

I don't mind if I receive a few sarcastic replies :)

No sarcasm, but I that was back when the trophy actually meant something other than money. A proper cup competition won by a side of almost entirely local players.

Worthy of recognition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here