Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Film financing / sponsorship - a cheeky request.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good luck with it

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Cheeky request of my own (again as you never know who's reading): Do you need a sound guy? Either on set and/or for Post? (He's got all his own equipment).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Cheers - each one of my movies has more than the last so hopefully this one will go big!

More what? Nudity? Financial headaches? Scenes featuring a cat? Song and dance routines? Critical pannings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
How has Bromley faired ?

Pretty good I think. I am 'just the writer' on that one so am not party to all the figures. The Sky Premiere thing was a big win I think and they have recently done a theatrical deal for the US which is pretty exciting... hoping that 'just the writer' gets free flights to the US premiere in LA!!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Pretty good I think. I am 'just the writer' on that one so am not party to all the figures. The Sky Premiere thing was a big win I think and they have recently done a theatrical deal for the US which is pretty exciting... hoping that 'just the writer' gets free flights to the US premiere in LA!!

[emoji106][emoji106]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Will you get to hear details about the North American release? Would like to know if it gets a date anywhere in the Phoenix area.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
... although I have had my fair share of critical pannings. Part of the job sadly.

Like Cath Clarke in the Guardian, I'm not sure she even likes films, I'm starting to think she felt destined for a different type of journalism and resents reviewing movies. I'm not sure I've read a review of a film she's liked!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here