Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rafa gone..

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm hoping Mark Hughes gets the gig.

Oh this would be perfect. See if he can get another PL club relegated, with his tactics of moaning about refereeing decisions and never taking any responsibility.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Great news for us, he has had them punching police horses.

Dennis Wise or a stunning return for Pards please.

Edited for accuracy.

ashley jpg (JPEG Image, 600 × 410 pixels).png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Beat Thunderbolt!:)

ynfa.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interesting that CH who was allegedly unfairly sacked from Newcastle has the worst record of any of Newcastle’s Premier League managers. I was under the impression that he was doing well there before he was sacked :shrug:

Best win % of Newcastle managers in Premier League era
Games Wins Draws Losses Win %
Kevin Keegan 162 83 36 43 51.2
Sir Bobby Robson 188 83 51 54 44.1
Glenn Roeder 52 21 11 20 40.4
Alan Pardew 155 58 34 63 37.4
Kenny Dalglish 56 19 19 18 33.9
Sam Allardyce 21 7 5 9 33.3
Rafael Benitez 86 27 21 38 31.4
Graeme Souness 56 16 17 23 28.6
Ruud Gullit 41 11 12 18 26.8
Chris Hughton 19 5 4 10 26.3

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Shirley this is a big enough club for Gus to take, I'm sure it's been his dream to manage a club like them!!:D:shootself:rotlf:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Proper job in terms of money, but not in prestige. I reckon he'll pop up in China.

Really ? I don't think he's ready for the junkyard yet. I think he's Italy or Spain-bound. He has far too high a profile to disappear into the backwaters.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Isn't Pards still under contract at Newcastle? :lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Feel so sorry for their fans, Ashley has completely shafted that club. Wouldn't want him anywhere near us. Glad we have such a good owner.

**** em, I live in Newcastle and the stupid twats have basically done nothing to rid themselves of Ashley bar have a bit of a moan up in the pub. We know what it takes to get rid of a chairman/board you don't like and the Geordies have not even lifted a finger to rectify the situation.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
**** em, I live in Newcastle and the stupid twats have basically done nothing to rid themselves of Ashley bar have a bit of a moan up in the pub. We know what it takes to get rid of a chairman/board you don't like and the Geordies have not even lifted a finger to rectify the situation.

Very much this.

We all know the horse-punchers are currently crying into their brand new replica shirt.
While, thankfully, wearing Sports Direct trackie bottoms, typing with one hand, clutching their season ticket in the other.

If they actually wanted Ashley out, they could have done it years ago.
Instead they've chosen the bizarre tactic of chuntering on about Ashley while giving the billionaire the only thing he wants...

...their money!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bollocks to 'em. Anything that weakens another PL Club is fine by me, especially a club supported by those annoying tw@ts Ant and Dec. It's all about our survival next season. Obviously not in a going bust kind of weakening.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

True. Blackpool have spent years trying to get rid of the Oystons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here