hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OK, just done a search for you.

Toby Carvery Amesbury, just off A303
All you can eat Breakfast £4.69

Good effort, but sadly that doesn't include the pot of tea, which at an additional £1.85 takes you over budget :down:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

'I didnt realise that there was a Toby Carvery at Solstice Services that will be ideal as open from 7am and we will be there about 8am ish Thanks for that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
'I didnt realise that there was a Toby Carvery at Solstice Services that will be ideal as open from 7am and we will be there about 8am ish Thanks for that.

Just sneak in the Holiday Inn there. They never check you’ve stayed. It will be free!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just sneak in the Holiday Inn there. They never check you’ve stayed. It will be free!!

I would but wife will be with me and she wouldnt:) She wont eat a cooked breakfast so I have i suggested I get extra bacon and some toast and she has a toasted bacon sandwich but not her. I just hope that they do a continental breakfast.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would but wife will be with me and she wouldnt:) She wont eat a cooked breakfast so I have i suggested I get extra bacon and some toast and she has a toasted bacon sandwich but not her. I just hope that they do a continental breakfast.

Just do it.

If they challenge you shout “Do you know who I am?” If they say no, look at them indignantly, shout good and walk out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Address is Solstice Retail Park, I don't know if that's the same place?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think so as there are a number of places there like KFC Holiday Inn etc. just that I referred to it as the services

Yes it's my first stop from Plymouth to Sussex, I have to make it my first stop just to get past Stonehenge because of the traffic, there are many eateries there, usual outlets and a Toby
Can't stop there on the way home because it's the wrong side of Stonehenge, the longer you leave not passing Stonehenge the greater chance of being stuck in awful slow moving traffic.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I think that from Haywards Heath the quickest route is the A272 to Winchester then up the A34 to join the A303 but that is a personal choice as I think the coast road is too slow and too many hold ups. I want to get to Cornwall ASAP once I leave home.

Been going down for over 28 years to visit family and now son, tried every way and it’s my preferred route . As a private hire driver doing 80,000 miles a year driving is all about what time you are on the road otherwise all roads are a pain . Try to leave Wisborough Green around 5am when we go
Over the time I been going down my best and worse times are 3 hours 15 mins I know shhhhhhh
And 7 hours 45 when I didn’t know any better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
If you want to get to Cornwall in the shortest time possible you will be having breakfast at a motorway services

Grunching - but the quickest way to get to Cornwall does not involve stopping for niceties such as food, drink or comfort breaks...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It seems strange that in the 70s my then boss used to allow himself 2.5 hours to get from Cambourne to Wimbledon probably would get from Exeter in that time now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Off topic Toby Carveries are offering a free meal to all veterans this Sunday for Armed Forces Day.

Sorry, back on topic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here