Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Free Programs

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Off to live in Thailand next month and I have a stack of old match day programs going back to 2014, approx 50 odd all in pretty good condition. Most have had the poster insert taken out tbh!

Anyone want these for free? Cba and no time to list individually so its all or nothing! Collection from Saltdean!

First come first served so PM me if you would like them.

Queue the silly comments!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Off to live in Thailand next month and I have a stack of old match day programs going back to 2014, approx 50 odd all in pretty good condition. Most have had the poster insert taken out tbh!

Anyone want these for free? Cba and no time to list individually so its all or nothing! Collection from Saltdean!

So as not to disappoint...

Will you be changing your user name to something witty and Thai based?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Off to live in Thailand next month and I have a stack of old match day programs going back to 2014, approx 50 odd all in pretty good condition

Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y - For programs
N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N - For Thailand

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Cue. It's cue. :lolol:

Nice offer, though. Hope it goes well in Thailand. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here