Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Mark Field

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The Official Leave literature I received (and scanned and posted on NSC) said Turkey were definitely soon to join, and that various other preposterous nations were poised to follow. That is a far cry from failing to rule out Turkey joining. I can't rule out the possibility I have cannibal ancestors, but it would probably be wrong for you to claim, as a consequence, that I am definitely on my way over to eat you*.

Nevertheless, I admire your Borisian approach to the use of whatiffery to inform partial and bogus inference.

*I am, though, actually, though, on my way :lolol:

I can only speak for how I voted and for my views. The razzmatazz of the official campaigns is of no consequence to me and never has been at any vote/election.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
How did the mansion house security allow 40 protestors to gain access in the banqueting hall.

Grabbing a woman and frog-marching her out of the room by the neck? Not a great way to react. Leave that to the trained security types rather than adopt bully boy tactics. His actions could have escalated badly.

Anyway, she did well to passively comply with Mr Field’s strong arm tactics. Surprised he didn’t take her over his knee and giving her a good spanking...

It was necessary to stop this intruder because the trained security types had failed in their duties

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It was necessary to stop this intruder because the trained security types had failed in their duties

There weren’t any, the failure if there was one is with the event planners. Fortunately Mark Field is an expert in Chinese burns and can handle any middle aged female Ruffin that looks suspiciously well dressed in evening wear. Otherwise, I dread to think what sort of heckles might have been unleashed at the Chancellor.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I’ve only seen the bit of footage where he says “ I myself have a Chinese wife” (Audible “eh?” Noises)
“I mean Japanese”.

But I’m always happy to be corrected.

Was the other way around. Said she's Japanese and then corrected to Chinese.

https://youtu.be/bqi_gpsAKOk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
heroes.png

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
[tweet]1155814565151723520[/tweet]

Yeah well obviously given Boris and his history where assault is concerned.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
[tweet]1155814565151723520[/tweet]

Yeah well obviously given Boris and his history where assault is concerned.
blame the event security however if she was carrying weapon we would of said well done.
Before you call me a Tory boy I thought Prescott was great two jags two jabs.:rave:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He hasn't lost his job. He's still an MP. Boris has given out all the jobs to his cronies so there's no room for Field. That's what happens in cabinet shuffles.

He was suspended from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office but allowed to retain the party whip. Johnson (like May previously) can't afford to lose any more MPs, especially with Brecon and Radnorshire coming up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here