well done him

but the numbers are absolutely obscene

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
SaUQxcYpZTZphtajNYe2F6-1200-80.jpg

Just got back from Metallica where Kirk was playing this little legend for which he paid £1.5 million!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Is that the Moore/Green guitar you mentioned?

How was the gig?

Gig was excellent ever. As usual set list was varied to the extent that it only included 3 tracks from Hardwired. A nice inclusion was Four Leaf Clover from the S&M album. The Kirk/Rob doodle spot was a fun little cover of Iron Maiden's Killers. The only track that didn't go down that well was Lords of Summer which is not bad but a lot of people are just not familiar with it.

I caught the second support act Ghost and if you can get past the gimmicky masks they were not bad.

Have been spoiled by the Amex as the Twickenham seats were rock hard and with rubbish leg room.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Gig was excellent ever. As usual set list was varied to the extent that it only included 3 tracks from Hardwired. A nice inclusion was Four Leaf Clover from the S&M album. The Kirk/Rob doodle spot was a fun little cover of Iron Maiden's Killers. The only track that didn't go down that well was Lords of Summer which is not bad but a lot of people are just not familiar with it.

I caught the second support act Ghost and if you can get past the gimmicky masks they were not bad.

Have been spoiled by the Amex as the Twickenham seats were rock hard and with rubbish leg room.

Just looked at the setlist; nice.

I saw Ghost supporting Maiden on The Book of Souls. I thought they were good, perfect warm up band.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here