Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Alexa . . . how much?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have been thinking for some time of signing up for Amazon Music, does anyone out there know how much this is likely to cost me per month? I'm assuming l would need to sign up for Spotify at the same time?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have been thinking for some time of signing up for Amazon Music, does anyone out there know how much this is likely to cost me per month? I'm assuming l would need to sign up for Spotify at the same time?

If you've already got Amazon Prime you get the basic version of Amazon Music included. It does include a lot. My son has an Echo in his room and almost everything he seems to ask for is included. If you don't have Prime it's £7.99 a month or £79 per year. You can get a free trial here to check it out >>> Amazon Prime free trial.

If you do already have Prime, you can Music Unlimited (their version of Spotify) for £7.99 a month. If you don't have Prime but only want music it's £9.99 a month. Either way you can get a free trial here >>> Amazon Music Unlimited free trial

You can stream music on your phone/tablet etc, but also on the Echo. Here's the range of Amazon devices >>> Echo and Echo Dot etc.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
To add to what [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said Amazon Prime will include the premier league football games they will be streaming this year. You can connect Spotify to Alexa as well.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
And to add to it, you get free next day delivery on Amazon orders and there are some TV programs/films you get free with Prime. The Prime music is pretty good, I think some 80k songs. Thats what we use on our Alexa.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m sure Alexa told me it was £3.99 the other day for whatever we signed up for....?!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I’m sure Alexa told me it was £3.99 the other day for whatever we signed up for....?!

That’s possibly to listen to music solely on that device.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here