Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s a Fusion and why is it banned?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Kid that does the annoying vlogs flogged city fans a load of tickets on other fans Id no's and has been banned is the general gist from what I can tell.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Youtube Brighton fan Vlogger, he essentially watches games and films himself watching the games and giving reactions. He's been getting noticed by the club lately, access to the players. He's 17, he acquired 17 peoples FAN numbers (I dunno how) and fraudulently bought tickets to the City game, he then sold those tickets on to City fans for a 350 quid profit. It seems that a few people got banned or communication from the club alerting them to this fraud and it turns out Fusion/Josh was the one who did the whole thing. He has since got a 5 year ban which IMO is very light, given others who BHA suspected of the fraud were going to get life bans according to those who got caught up in it.

He then posted a 5 page diatribe on Twitter explaining that he has anxiety and panic attacks and is probably depressed but doesn't want to go to a doctor and because of his condition it caused him to commit this fraud and he's very sorry but it wasn't really his fault. Fans are now having their say on him and it on Twitter with some thinking its not a big deal and others like me, thinking he got off lightly. Bad look for him, obviously and pretty annoying for the club I'd imagine given they essentially endorsed him by having him involved in their media.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Youtube Brighton fan Vlogger, he essentially watches games and films himself watching the games and giving reactions. He's been getting noticed by the club lately, access to the players. He's 17, he acquired 17 peoples FAN numbers (I dunno how) and fraudulently bought tickets to the City game, he then sold those tickets on to City fans for a 350 quid profit. It seems that a few people got banned or communication from the club alerting them to this fraud and it turns out Fusion/Josh was the one who did the whole thing. He has since got a 5 year ban which IMO is very light, given others who BHA suspected of the fraud were going to get life bans according to those who got caught up in it.

He then posted a 5 page diatribe on Twitter explaining that he has anxiety and panic attacks and is probably depressed but doesn't want to go to a doctor and because of his condition it caused him to commit this fraud and he's very sorry but it wasn't really his fault. Fans are now having their say on him and it on Twitter with some thinking its not a big deal and others like me, thinking he got off lightly. Bad look for him, obviously and pretty annoying for the club I'd imagine given they essentially endorsed him by having him involved in their media.

Oh well then he’s an absolute f*cking dickhead for what he did; and for trying to use his mental health as an excuse.

Make it a lifetime ban.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm in one of his videos. Well chuffed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
16292b730b6091b6baad672060532519.jpg

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
As well as being a complete wally, his biggest problem appears to be that he’s not particularly savvy, financially.
If he made £350 quid profit from 17 tickets - thats roughly £20 additional on each ticket.
This, selling to City fans, who were supposedly willing to pay up to £500 each, doesn’t seem a very worthwhile business risk.

What an absolute idiot

When I give up my season ticket next year, I’m going to start a blog filming myself listening to Johnny Cantor and Baron Apsinall, whilst quoting the NSC match day thread.
I reckon I’d get a couple of viewers at least

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Made a mistake ie. committed fraud and ticket touting. A five year ban from the club is the least of his worries, as both are criminal charges.

Pleading anxiety is a cop out. I know several people who have suffered anxiety and depression but have not broken the law.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Made a mistake ie. committed fraud and ticket touting. A five year ban from the club is the least of his worries, as both are criminal charges.

Pleading anxiety is a cop out. I know several people who have suffered anxiety and depression but have not broken the law.
Agreed. Maybe the kid does suffer from anxiety (he can't be sure, as he hasn't seen a doctor about it, so opened himself up to further criticism about deflecting blame/responsibility..... Oh, and of course he was 'influenced by a mate' according to his own twitter confessional - now deleted)

5 years seems lenient compared to how the club have dealt with other issues.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Wow i was expecting from the comments on Twitter a bit of anxiety as an excuse but not to that extent, blimey.

Shame really. Not my cup of tea but it seems as though he's an immature 17 year old who ****ed up big time and will now rightly pay the price.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He sold a ticket to Andy Bajana.

That should warrant a lifetime ban.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Agreed. Maybe the kid does suffer from anxiety (he can't be sure, as he hasn't seen a doctor about it, so opened himself up to further criticism about deflecting blame/responsibility..... Oh, and of course he was 'influenced by a mate' according to his own twitter confessional - now deleted)

5 years seems lenient compared to how the club have dealt with other issues.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk
Suffers anxiety but travels all around the country following BHA in front of 1000's and 1000's of people. Has his own channel and celebrity status.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
17 years of age. He’s been a twit. No one got hurt. 5 years seems about right to me. If I was him I’d keep my head down, get medical help and take life from there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here