Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    A tad aggressive.

What’s a Fusion and why is it banned?

1 Not allowed!
    Brighton Twitter seems to be clogged up with shit about fusion being banned.

Anybody got any idea?
    If you're past 25 and you're still doing gang
    You’re known as a artefact

Kwengface - Fire In The Booth

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Kid that does the annoying vlogs flogged city fans a load of tickets on other fans Id no's and has been banned is the general gist from what I can tell.

4 Not allowed!
      Youtube Brighton fan Vlogger, he essentially watches games and films himself watching the games and giving reactions. He's been getting noticed by the club lately, access to the players. He's 17, he acquired 17 peoples FAN numbers (I dunno how) and fraudulently bought tickets to the City game, he then sold those tickets on to City fans for a 350 quid profit. It seems that a few people got banned or communication from the club alerting them to this fraud and it turns out Fusion/Josh was the one who did the whole thing. He has since got a 5 year ban which IMO is very light, given others who BHA suspected of the fraud were going to get life bans according to those who got caught up in it.

He then posted a 5 page diatribe on Twitter explaining that he has anxiety and panic attacks and is probably depressed but doesn't want to go to a doctor and because of his condition it caused him to commit this fraud and he's very sorry but it wasn't really his fault. Fans are now having their say on him and it on Twitter with some thinking its not a big deal and others like me, thinking he got off lightly. Bad look for him, obviously and pretty annoying for the club I'd imagine given they essentially endorsed him by having him involved in their media.
      A tad aggressive.

35 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The_Viper View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Youtube Brighton fan Vlogger, he essentially watches games and films himself watching the games and giving reactions. He's been getting noticed by the club lately, access to the players. He's 17, he acquired 17 peoples FAN numbers (I dunno how) and fraudulently bought tickets to the City game, he then sold those tickets on to City fans for a 350 quid profit. It seems that a few people got banned or communication from the club alerting them to this fraud and it turns out Fusion/Josh was the one who did the whole thing. He has since got a 5 year ban which IMO is very light, given others who BHA suspected of the fraud were going to get life bans according to those who got caught up in it.

He then posted a 5 page diatribe on Twitter explaining that he has anxiety and panic attacks and is probably depressed but doesn't want to go to a doctor and because of his condition it caused him to commit this fraud and he's very sorry but it wasn't really his fault. Fans are now having their say on him and it on Twitter with some thinking its not a big deal and others like me, thinking he got off lightly. Bad look for him, obviously and pretty annoying for the club I'd imagine given they essentially endorsed him by having him involved in their media.
      Oh well then he’s an absolute f*cking dickhead for what he did; and for trying to use his mental health as an excuse.

Make it a lifetime ban.
      If you're past 25 and you're still doing gang
      You’re known as a artefact

Kwengface - Fire In The Booth

1 Not allowed!
      I'm in one of his videos. Well chuffed.
      Kobanî liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

0 Not allowed!
      Anyone got a copy of his 5 page apology?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Ince's Python View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Anyone got a copy of his 5 page apology?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
      Yeah surely someone got a screenshot.

I feel for the lad’s dad. Brought him down for every single game from Suffolk, quite often saw them at London Bridge when on my way to games.

0 Not allowed!
      :guitar:
      Members

8 Not allowed!
      I have anxiety, have suffered since 12. I am so sorry for everything I’ve done but really was never my fault, their bodies are on the downs...
      Members

15 Not allowed!
      As well as being a complete wally, his biggest problem appears to be that he’s not particularly savvy, financially.
      If he made £350 quid profit from 17 tickets - thats roughly £20 additional on each ticket.
      This, selling to City fans, who were supposedly willing to pay up to £500 each, doesn’t seem a very worthwhile business risk.

What an absolute idiot

When I give up my season ticket next year, I’m going to start a blog filming myself listening to Johnny Cantor and Baron Apsinall, whilst quoting the NSC match day thread.
      I reckon I’d get a couple of viewers at least