Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A nice thank you from the club

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Came home from work to find a nice package from the club containing a new home shirt and letter thanking me for watching every minute last season. It was tough going sometimes but hell I got a free shirt for my perseverance :albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Missed just one match. Second season running. Must do better.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You're amongst friends here so you can let us know about that one game where a mate used your ticket as you were on holiday.

We won't tell Barbs, honest.*

(* - won't need to - he'll read it himself)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It was tough going sometimes but hell I got a free shirt for my perseverance :albion2:

I'm glad you finished reading the letter.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Came home from work to find a nice package from the club containing a new home shirt and letter thanking me for watching every minute last season. It was tough going sometimes but hell I got a free shirt for my perseverance :albion2:

How do they know your size?

How do they know you haven’t already got one?

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
How do they know your size?

How do they know you haven’t already got one?

They don’t and I have, fortunately they were sensible enough to offer to exchange it for another so will get the away one instead and in my size (need several x’s in front of the L) going to save myself few quid

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Not quite to Levante level of generosity, but a nice gesture

SUPERB GESTURE FROM LEVANTE
That's because they announced this week that they will be handing out 14,610 free season tickets to fans who attended every game at the Estadi Ciutat de Valencia last season.

When you consider that's over half of their stadium's capacity, it's a pretty incredible gesture and the cohort is made up of 3,338 children as well as 11,272 juveniles or adults.

The club statement explained: "Levante UD would like to thank all the Levantists who have accompanied us during the season and who, with their encouragement each day, have helped us to achieve, one more season, our objectives."

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I think I'll send one of those t-shirts to Chris Hughton and see what he does with it. Maybe he use it as an incentive to never give up on his principles when BHA goes to the championship and starts playing Derby, Boro and the like.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here