Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wan Bissaka to Man Utd - £55m transfer fee agreed.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Apologies if fixtures but can’t see it anywhere, fee agreed between Man U and the scum for AWB.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Palace have mugged off Man Utd. He was absolutely shocking in the under 21’s game last night and was poor in both matches against us. He has good tackling stats for the season but a lot of that is down to him being constantly caught out of position.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Palace have mugged off Man Utd. He was absolutely shocking in the under 21’s game last night and was poor in both matches against us. He has good tackling stats for the season but a lot of that is down to him being constantly caught out of position.

Thought he was their best player at the Amex, but hey ho....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So that's £55 million per foot then.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

Ok, he may be palace but looks an excellent prospect, England have a lot of talent at full back.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Driven by benchmarks like Kyle Walker with oil money meaning market is now hugely inflated. Fair play if they get that sort of cash for him and obviously with the stadium money ring fenced that will all go back into the playing side...............

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We desperately need to produce a Zaha, attacking player of real quality. Will pay Tony back in a single transfer at these inflated rates. On the negative side, how depressing is it that we’re not even remotely close to paying such prices. Let’s face it, Utd might not even play him. He’s development squad by their standards!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like it or not, we currently exist in the rarified football stratosphere where Harry Firkin Maguire is apparently worth 90 million quid. Big ask for TB to step up to that level of fantasy football spending with his personal real money. Horrible cycle to get caught up in. At what point do you say enough's enough?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I was hoping this would fall through because they could do some half decent squad development with that. Then I realised that the chances are they will blow it on donkeys. Can't wait.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Like it or not, we currently exist in the rarified football stratosphere where Harry****ingMaguire is apparently worth 90 million quid. Big ask for TB to step up to that level of fantasy football spending with his personal real money. Horrible cycle to get caught up in. At what point do say enough's enough?

There’s a middle ground. Watford, Stains and dare I say Plucky, don’t pay the silly fees and fare pretty well.

I agree that it will get only worse over time. Villa (and Newcastle under their next owners) will join the huge fees club sooner rather than later. West Ham finally caved in and over the last two years keep breaking their transfer record.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Like it or not, we currently exist in the rarified football stratosphere where Harry Firkin Maguire is apparently worth 90 million quid. Big ask for TB to step up to that level of fantasy football spending with his personal real money. Horrible cycle to get caught up in. At what point do you say enough's enough?

When people come to realise that the premier league is pony most weeks and the @rse falls out of it or likeliest when average cbs from middling clubs go for 90 million quid

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what the actual fudge? what did he do to be worth half that?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Fantastic deal for Palace and you could argue great spot by Hodgson to convert him from a winger to a full back.

Only seen him play against us home and away over the last two seasons, in my book he's no better than Bernardo.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Absolutely absurd money. Alas, well done Palace for capitalising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here