Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wan Bissaka to Man Utd - £55m transfer fee agreed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shipperley has spilt the beans!

It’s this:

“The fans aren’t going to like this but what they’ve got to realise is that this kid [Wan Bissaka] could still be in the Under-23s.”

“He only came on the scene because we had no-one else to play right back.”

“He’s a great player but at the end of the day, he’s a right back........and I think we’ve got a replacement in Joel Ward who is not as good as Bissaka but he can certainly play right back and do a job.”

“There will be uproar if Wilf and Bissaka both go,” Shipperley warned.

“I can understand this one because I don’t think Crystal Palace are a club at the moment who can turn down that money.”

https://www.lovesportradio.com/news...-man-utd-deal-weve-already-got-a-replacement/

There is an interesting comment hiding in amongst that interview

““It’s not all about money but I am a little bit concerned that we are not spending what we should do”

I thought they’d massively overspent already?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No , none of the above . Not even the excitement of signing a league 1 player no it’s more exciting than all of them .
Well go back to the BBS and discuss it then instead of acting like a prick puffing out your chest like there is a new era about to happen at your shitty club.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Will signed yet another new contract, after realising that nobody thinks he's worth what Palace are asking for him, and announcing that he never wanted to leave anyway, and clarifying that when he said he wanted Champions League football, he of course meant with Palace?
I hope he does sign a new contract as that means the financial straint on the wage bill will go up more. They get something like £127m and spend £117 of that already.

Great way to run a club into the ground. We can all see what will happen but they can't.

When it happens, they won't be licking Mr Charming's arse no more, they will say he is a worse chairman then Simon Jordan [emoji3]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This?

[tweet]1142077862473809920[/tweet]

Oh sorry the women's team are nothing to do with you are they!?

Loving the fact she feels the need to sport a Croydon facelift to fit in with the franchise :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So dopey but always put you in your place, mug. [emoji8]

Every time I’ve seen you up against Doogle you make her look a **** - I like it :thumbsup: A few of the Bromley lads have pointed it out to me too and like to have a snigger at the cringe of the 2010 supporters like Doogle who didn’t admit defeat after admin 2 and concede they were just a cheating franchise. Most of them even prefer BHA as a club as it hasn’t ever cheated.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hold on, aren’t you the same MELT who boasted about being itk about Loftus Cheek rejoining you last summer then hoped nobody would remember?

As I remember it, some of those wankpuffins were overdoing it so much you got the impression they believed RLC was their player that they had loaned to Chelsea.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why would RLC have wanted to permanently join a shite little club in depressing Norwood, when he could instead play for a top 6 club and win medals?

Thankfully for him, he didn’t fall for the wide boy bullshite of “we’re only team where you’ll get starts”.

A wise choice, 9 months later he’s playing and his club won silverware.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
“Palace also want United to remove the sell-on clause that was part of the deal that took Wilfried Zaha back to Palace in January 2015.”

I've been thinking about this. My initial thought was one of disbelief. How pathetic to try and undo part of a contract because they now realise how stupid it was to agree it. On the other hand, 'don't ask, don't get' so I can see why they are maybe using it in negotiations. I still don't see why ManUre should waive it unless they can replace it with a better one in AWB's deal.

The bottom line though seems to be that Dibley is off. Otherwise why bother.

Must be a bit of turmoil up the road. If ManUre buy AWB and if Dibley is sold, the net effect is that they get AWB at a proper discount and how galling must that be for the cockwombles?

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I’m hearing there’s some interesting news coming out of our club soon . Stay tuned .

Irrelevant club that nobody gives a shit about apart from your 12,000 core fans and couple of nsc posters.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Just goes to show what a prick you really are because I have brown hair not ginger [emoji3]

Try again [emoji348][emoji773]

Of course you do sweetheart. You're still the same prick you are on the BBS website, full of it until your results go tits up then you run away in tears, Ginge. :wanker:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here