Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wan Bissaka to Man Utd - £55m transfer fee agreed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I don’t or I hope he doesn’t.

Let's see......

Can I ask you a question? Is ginge a racist term ? .

No

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...Aaron-Wan-Bissaka.html?ico=amp_articleRelated

Back on track.

I thought he was going for £55 million. Looks like the Mail think it’s 42ish, still, it’s enough to afford new cladding.

That's because his utterly shithouse performance in the Euros wiped an instant 13 mill off his fee. 42 is still a joke mind you but then United have a history of paying Palace for the Emporer's New Clothes.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Brighton fans can . If we give some back the mods puff out their chests and tell all and sundry “ I’ve banned them “ it’s a shame really .
They ban trolls and you're the biggest of them all. You won't come no where near this place if things don't go your way.

Genuine questions, why didn't you post for weeks after we beat you twice?

I don't expect an answer as you don't have the Bollox to answer it.

Shows how pathetic and sad you are really [emoji8]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go to somewhere you're not wanted, really not wanted and slag off the 'owners'.

Stay classy palace.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is the extend of the bellends. Come on here, get owned and go back to report on BBS.

Don't they realise we have internet in the hotel by the pool and whilst sunbathing I read my phone [emoji3].
17bfae79191b42d052c98678adb1c79a.jpg
aed78d899e5caa27f93eb3590812cc81.jpg

I get very concerned that there are franchise fans discussing me, someone who writes words on a screen (usually facts). They’re that sad they are trying to guess my sex :lol: They clearly struggle with the humour / irony in my posts. Doogle - if any of your lot want any info just ask - first stalking my alleged twitter account and now this.... didn’t [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] tell you once what I looked like? :thumbsup:

I’m also struggling with his new town comment & how that is even true or does he not realise CP2010FC is their 3rd club through cheating ? :lol: It’s called fact petal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes. Thank you, those six points were much appreciated. And don't worry, the fact that those six points were vital in us staying up made them all the sweeter. So, again, thanks.

The league table? Irrelevant to the point. Not a peep from you lot has been heard this season. Prior to our first game we were above you. Not a peep from you.

Then we beat you with ten men. not a peep from you.

Then we beat you during a period of the season where we were interminably shite. And we beat you with a goal from your ex-striker, capitalising from (another) error from your shit centre half, failing to cut out a long ball from our Brighton born and bred captain and favourite of the croydon locals, and a worldy from a player who might have been sent off in the opening minute of the game. Again, not a peep from you.

So...you're full of it until things go tits up for you then you run away in tears. Again. And again. And again.:ffsparr::wave:

This post sums up once again what happened this season. I still feel the Nigel’s don’t get enough stick with making exactly the same glaring error we did with Murray. It hurts them a lot yet they try to mask this by saying they still like him and clapping him etc :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don’t or I hope he doesn’t. .
Can I ask you a question? Is ginge a racist term ? If it is on here I’ll refrain from using it in the future .

No racist is what you did when you posted a pic of some Asian Brighton fans as some sort of puss take - you may have hoped it was forgotten as you didn’t get banned or respond to people asking you want was wrong with pic - remember?

Very strange behaviour from a franchiser too - if you’re that way of thinking, have a look around you at your annual season trip to selhurst next season - it may shock a racist like you :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Notice how they go silent now. Goes to show the type of people (scum) they really are.

Don’t worry about us , go and enjoy your holiday. We’ll still be here when you get home .

.BC785C88-F7C1-4587-9035-CBDD20C5B005.jpeg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Come on ManUre, its time to have a word with Norwich to wind them up.

Poor old wankpuffins: a new deal for Wickham and they can't get rid of Ben 10 the tailor.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brighton fans can . If we give some back the mods puff out their chests and tell all and sundry “ I’ve banned them “ it’s a shame really .
Whereas any away fan on your forums are limited to posting away from the main board, hidden, to protect all of the precious Palace fans.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here