Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wan Bissaka to Man Utd - £55m transfer fee agreed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Utd have refused to waiver the 25% they own on Mr Tumble.
Perhaps 'why meeeee' will be staying with them up the road, after all.

[tweet]1143830487577833472[/tweet]

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Zaha off too. I hope they don't spend the £450M they're getting or whatever it is too quickly

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48770846

That article can't be right.

1) As our friends from up the road love to tell us, Wilf loves Palace and will only leave them for a Champions League team.

2) He's worth 150million. Not the paltry 80 that the beeb are suggesting.

Still if they sold Wan Bissaka and Zaha they'll just about raise enough money to build their glorious new (imitation West) Stand. What a glorious place to watch Benteke shank his shots for corners from. The fans will have a block each when it's finished in time for the 2020/21 championship season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Utd have refused to waiver the 25% they own on Mr Tumble.
Perhaps 'why meeeee' will be staying with them up the road, after all.

[tweet]1143830487577833472[/tweet]

If Man U could've got £10m knocked off the fee for Obi-Wan Bissaka by ditching the 25% sell-on clause then it would've been well worth it IMO. Palace have priced him out of a move. He's never been overly productive on the goals/assists front, he'll be 27 this year, and once his pace goes he'll have nothing. If nobody will touch him with a shitty stick for a big move at this stage of his career, then once he hits 30, if there's a fee involved he'll have nowhere to go except maybe China.

He's contracted there till 2023 when he'll be pushing 31. He'll likely just run his contract down as nobody wants to buy him, and Utd will end up with stuff-all from that sell-on when he moves on a bosman.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Man U could've got £10m knocked off the fee for Obi-Wan Bissaka by ditching the 25% sell-on clause then it would've been well worth it IMO. Palace have priced him out of a move. He's never been overly productive on the goals/assists front, he'll be 27 this year, and once his pace goes he'll have nothing. If nobody will touch him with a shitty stick for a big move at this stage of his career, then once he hits 30, if there's a fee involved he'll have nowhere to go except maybe China.

He's contracted there till 2023 when he'll be pushing 31. He'll likely just run his contract down as nobody wants to buy him, and Utd will end up with stuff-all from that sell-on when he moves on a bosman.

This comes from Tumble trending on Twitter.
The rest of the trend is him going to Arsenal for £80m funded by them selling Aubameyang, because the Albion like a few other teams stopped the gummers from getting Champions League football.

Here he is doing his very best impersonation of Robbie Keane.
[tweet]1143848935859118080[/tweet]

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
This comes from Tumble trending on Twitter.
The rest of the trend is him going to Arsenal for £80m funded by them selling Aubameyang, because the Albion like a few other teams stopped the gummers from getting Champions League football.

Here he is doing his very best impersonation of Robbie Keane.
[tweet]1143848935859118080[/tweet]

So not only has Zaha professed his love for the Gunners, but AWB also professed his love for ManU (See Instagram post from him) all on the same day we've made a positive signing!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I’m sitting here loving the ag this thread. This is more like it. There’s no point letting Palace mince about on our boards without some proper hair pulling and ginger bashing.

Carry on.

For what it’s worth if Obi Wancan cause this much distress imagine what Mr Tumble leaving will do to the poor loves.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So not only has Zaha professed his love for the Gunners, but AWB also professed his love for ManU (See Instagram post from him) all on the same day we've made a positive signing!

Does dunk still support Chelsea ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And...from What I’ve seen of Wilf with his self pitying shite and victim syndrome I can imagine him putting in a decent shift if Parish refuses to sell him because of the Man Utd sell on clause.

For Christ’s sake they got him back on a shoestring after he crashed and burned at Utd and STILL want to moan about not being to keep his overpriced carcass fee all for them greedybastardselves.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

2 Paragraphs of the finest Easy 10 what-if-maybe bollocks.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I aim to please x
I think you really ruffle their feathers and can't handle it that's why they target you.

They know what you say is true so they stick their fingers in their ears and sing la la la and tell you for a FACT that black is white and night is day.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think you really ruffle their feathers and can't handle it that's why they target you.

They know what you say is true so they stick their fingers in their ears and sing la la la and tell you for a FACT that black is white and night is day.

Go and have a Efes you boring tit.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
See what I mean.

I don't drink and I'm back home now. Thanks for being interested in my life tho. Goes to show I get to you as well. Go cry to the away end on the BBS, there's a good boy. [emoji8]

Go and have a Harvey’s you boring tit.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You're upset aren't you, I can tell
They are all the same breed. All you have to do is read the away end on the BBS to see how deluded they really are, the worst being, formerly Bustersdad, Grand Aigle on the BBS bragging that he got banned from here and is going to set up a 2nd account.

Bit of an hypocrite as he always accuses me of having multiple accounts over there when I have told him to get a mod to check IP addresses and see how many accounts I got to prove once and for all if I do, but he won't as he knows he will be proved wrong, AGAIN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here