Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wan Bissaka to Man Utd - £55m transfer fee agreed.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Of course you do sweetheart. You're still the same prick you are on the BBS website, full of it until your results go tits up then you run away in tears, Ginge. :wanker:
Think what you like mug. I've not posted on the BBS for over a year and I was Swoopinggull. Go and check it out muggy.

Ask your pal Dougie, he knows, but carry on acting the prick [emoji8]

Think you got me confused with Jasper [emoji348][emoji773]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I've always assumed that those who start attacking people for being "ginger" would have been racists when it was still socially acceptable.
Let him think I'm a ginge, not that there's a problem with people who are ginger like there's no problem with black people or other ethernic minorities but palace fans appear to have a problem with it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bloody hell , calm down ginge . Go and enjoy the sun but be careful .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Don't worry about me, I'm in Turkey on a family holiday, nice and brown. [emoji8]

Ohh, but I can't be nice and brown as I'm a ginge [emoji3]

That's the thing about you lot, you make up shit and roll with it even if it's not true, now get a life and **** off over to your own racist, homophobic board, theres a good boy.

I proper get to you don't I? You couldn't handle me on your board that's why you stalk me over here, bless you.

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
This is the extend of the bellends. Come on here, get owned and go back to report on BBS.

Don't they realise we have internet in the hotel by the pool and whilst sunbathing I read my phone [emoji3].
17bfae79191b42d052c98678adb1c79a.jpg
aed78d899e5caa27f93eb3590812cc81.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You survived because of those 2 results, without them you would be in the Championship now. Check out the end of season table. How many points/places in front of you were we?

Tell you what sweetheart, why don’t you watch these two highlights vids a few more times whilst someone pops off to check the table for you.

Try not to cry hun!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You survived because of those 2 results, without them you would be in the Championship now. Check out the end of season table. How many points/places in front of you were we?

Yes. Thank you, those six points were much appreciated. And don't worry, the fact that those six points were vital in us staying up made them all the sweeter. So, again, thanks.

The league table? Irrelevant to the point. Not a peep from you lot has been heard this season. Prior to our first game we were above you. Not a peep from you.

Then we beat you with ten men. not a peep from you.

Then we beat you during a period of the season where we were interminably shite. And we beat you with a goal from your ex-striker, capitalising from (another) error from your shit centre half, failing to cut out a long ball from our Brighton born and bred captain and favourite of the croydon locals, and a worldy from a player who might have been sent off in the opening minute of the game. Again, not a peep from you.

So...you're full of it until things go tits up for you then you run away in tears. Again. And again. And again.:ffsparr::wave:

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yes. Thank you, those six points were much appreciated. And don't worry, the fact that those six points were vital in us staying up made them all the sweeter. So, again, thanks.

The league table? Irrelevant to the point. Not a peep from you lot has been heard this season. Prior to our first game we were above you. Not a peep from you.

Then we beat you with ten men. not a peep from you.

Then we beat you during a period of the season where we were interminably shite. And we beat you with a goal from your ex-striker capitalising from (another) error from your shit centre half failing to cut out a long ball from our Brighton born and bred captain and favourite of the croydon locals, and a worldy from a player who might have been snet off in the opening minute of the game. Again, not a peep from you.

So...you're full of it until things go tits up for you then you run away in tears. Again. And again. And again.:ffsparr::wave:

Plus we are not spending wages of over 120k on Shite like Benteke!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we get this over the line and get rid of these Palace delusionals on NSC

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Well you seem to be awfully chippy when it comes to cheerleading someone who's called their kid Buster by choice and just came on here to titillate the sad acts on the BBS, but you seem to have forgotten the question I asked you. Do you reckon Parish will be selling up along with the Yanks?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well you seem to be awfully chippy when it comes to cheerleading someone who's called their kid Buster by choice and just came on here to titillate the sad acts on the BBS, but you seem to have forgotten the question I asked you. Do you reckon Parish will be selling up along with the Yanks?

I don’t or I hope he doesn’t. .
Can I ask you a question? Is ginge a racist term ? If it is on here I’ll refrain from using it in the future .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm not sure about all this banning malarkey, they can say what they like, within reason, can't THEY?

Brighton fans can . If we give some back the mods puff out their chests and tell all and sundry “ I’ve banned them “ it’s a shame really .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here