Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A. Virgo, Football Genius

0 Not allowed!
    yes, though only on discount price and prepared for long queues.
    Daily Mail readers are living in a perpetual hell, expecting their homes to be overrun at any minute by hoodie wearing, skunk smoking, muslim, transgender, asylum seekers.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      We went a couple of weeks ago with my 3yr old daughter. She loved it and keeps talking about it.

We spent hours in queues which was shite and the food establishments are massively over priced and crap.

I actually think Butlins and Paultons is much better value and more manageable.

But I guess I will have to return at some point when my 9 week old boy grows up.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I love my kids to bits,but it was possibly the worst day I’ve had in my life.
      Queues, spilt fizzy drinks and wasps a plenty.
      Misery here couldn’t wait to get to the safety of the car.

I don’t know why,but other parks seemed so much more relaxed.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Crawley View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I love my kids to bits,but it was possibly the worst day I’ve had in my life.
      Queues, spilt fizzy drinks and wasps a plenty.
      Sounds like every match in the WSU since the bottle-top ban came into effect.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Have barely seen a positive review. By contrast Paultons Park ( including Peppa Pig World) which is not that far was excellent. The bonus was that we stayed in the lovely nearby New Forest.

If you can tolerate the long drive and we also liked Drayton Manor (Thomas Land).

0 Not allowed!
      Yes for anyone up to about 8/9 years old so expect 8th BDay is a good age. Gets crazy busy in the holidays though. We used to go if the school had a random teacher training day that the majority of other schools didn't. About once a year and kids loved it. Adults can enjoy some parts too although older kids will likely be less enamoured.
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      It's been a few years since we tooks the kids and they got bored of waiting for the rides. For me the lego landscapes were more interesting. Even then the park was looking a bit tired. The original Legoland is far far better with few queues ..... only problem being you need to go to Denmark to visit it !
      BAN Village Idiots
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

LEGOLAND Windsor - worth going?

1 Not allowed!
      Had an annual pass that ran out in mid June as my 8 year old daughter absolutely loves it. We went one more time in late May this year to get value out of it and it’s got a lot worse.

One big ride,Viking River, closed all day and therefore huge queues for everything else. At one point the Dragon rollercoaster also broke and the queues got even bigger. We had a fast pass for a ride from a previous visit and used that on the new Haunted House, which had a 90 min queue. Nothing is worth that wait, but even with the pass I was underwhelmed. Also they were staff training on the job (yes, on a busy Sunday) so the staff they did have getting people on rides were doing so very slowly. There’s no way I’d get another annual pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I thought it was an awful place. Queued for hours and the rides that were working (2 broke down when we got to the front of the queue) were underwhelming to say the least.. as a result we probably got on 4 rides in a full day.
      Overpriced and poorly organised. If I remember rightly they even stung you for the car park which felt like it was in a different county!

I’ve never ever left a response on Trip Advisor before or after but for this place I made an exception. Don’t do it!,

As someone else has suggested, Paultons Park much better.

0 Not allowed!
      My family and I have been twice in the last two years with another family (critically, in the "off-season" right before half term), and although it's not perfect, the kids LOVED it. It's just a massive play park.

I think if you go to any of these places during HT or summer hold, it'll be absolutely ghastly.
      Eternally hopeful...