Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Am I the only one...

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
...whose mind goes straight to Gus Poyet whenever someone mentions GP?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When I hear the phrase GP I think of a hamster in a leather jacket and flying goggles, I think I'll be the only one that thinks that.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...whose mind goes straight to Gus Poyet whenever someone mentions GP?

No Gus Poyet's mind goes straight to 'Gus Poyet' whenever someone mentions GP.

Having said that, Gus Poyet's mind goes to 'Gus Poyet' whenever someone mentions anything at all.

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley
Slighlty off topic perhaps, and I know mentioned many times - but some of the football under Gus was stunning . I will never forget the demolition of Peterborough away - the most comprehensively brilliant Albion performance I have ever seen - even better than some of the high scores under Mullery such as the 7-0 annihalation of Walsall which seemed more down to individual brilliance rather than slick team work. (I go back to 1970) For pure football the only other team that came close were the Cattlin teams of the early eighties - for some reason highly underrated. So, best two Albion managers ever in my book GP and CC . I hope the new GP eclipses them.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Slighlty off topic perhaps, and I know mentioned many times - but some of the football under Gus was stunning . I will never forget the demolition of Peterborough away - the most comprehensively brilliant Albion performance I have ever seen - even better than some of the high scores under Mullery such as the 7-0 annihalation of Walsall which seemed more down to individual brilliance rather than slick team work. (I go back to 1970) For pure football the only other team that came close were the Cattlin teams of the early eighties - for some reason highly underrated. So, best two Albion managers ever in my book GP and CC . I hope the new GP eclipses them.

Yet it took a more pragmatic manager to get us promoted from the Championship.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Grands Prix,Gus Poyet,then oh yeah, Harry Potter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here