Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Synching fixtures to calendar

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve done this for previous seasons, and there used to be a button on the official club site, but I can’t see it now. Am I being blind? Can anyone help?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I went to the premier league fixtures and selected Brighton. It told me it was complete but took about 5 minutes to appear in my calendar. It states that it is auto updated when Sky interfere with the fixtures but I'm unsure if that works in reality

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I’ve done this for previous seasons, and there used to be a button on the official club site, but I can’t see it now. Am I being blind? Can anyone help?

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

Then click sync fixtures to calendar, and choose BHAFC.

This one also updates automatically when fixtures are changed (due to TV, Europa League etc.)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I went to the premier league fixtures and selected Brighton. It told me it was complete but took about 5 minutes to appear in my calendar

I’ll give this another try. I looked earlier but when I clicked on our badge it took me to the official club site.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’ll give this another try. I looked earlier but when I clicked on our badge it took me to the official club site.
Screenshot_20190618-222411_Calendar.jpg

Good choice, and when you click on the Albion game notification, say Watford away, you get the above links :)

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I had to do nothing. Had a handy subscribed calendar called Brighton & Hove Albion and it updated for 19/20.

The app even chooses a colour for you on iPhone. Rather ominously, it has chosen brown for 19/20.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here