Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v France under 21 championship

bigE

Dec 8, 2009
Just watched the first half of this game 0-0 at the moment but has anyone else noticed that there is no diving or theatricals no pulling shirts especially on corners and in general a good sporting game played as it should be,there's hope for the future yet

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
1. There will be no rebounds from penalties

Play will stop for a restart if a penalty is saved or hits the post, meaning there will be no chance to follow up and score from rebounds, meaning players will no longer need to line up on the edge of the area.
Or are the premier league still going to allow rebounds ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade

Play will stop for a restart if a penalty is saved or hits the post, meaning there will be no chance to follow up and score from rebounds, meaning players will no longer need to line up on the edge of the area.

That has not come in for next season.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

That's not correct though or have I missed something? That new rule didn't come in in the end and the reason that pen was disallowed was because it hit the post and the same player attempted to convert the rebound. I may be totally wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here